• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

94b20gsr

Sep 4, 2008
Alpharetta, GA
Ordered Stormy Black 256GB from Google yesterday and the estimate is currently 26th/27th delivery.
Have tracking for the buds already, they will be here tomorrow.
Stormy Sky case is slated for 27th/28th delivery.
For transparency, I did opt to spend the extra $20 for expedited delivery.
Would have been nice if they put them all in one box and shipped together as long as a single item didn't delay the phone but I'm happy either way.

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
i opted for the carrier/AT&T version, Stormy Black/256GB, because it's reportedly fully compatible with AT&T features i use (HD Calling, Video Calling, Wifi calling) and it's Dual SIM (Physical and eSIM). it took 10 minutes on the 19th to complete the order and reportedly will be shipped Mon, 25th, delivered Tues, 26th.

dwkick

Oct 19, 2016
Texas
Stormy black 6 pro 128gb
Reordered about 7:30CT to get the free pixel buds. Original delivery date of Nov 2-3 changed this morning to Nov 3-4.

goddammit

Nov 22, 2009
London. Delivery by 26 October. Also why did we not get the 512 GB version? WTF is that all about, Google? I'd like to find out the so-called logic behind this retarded decision.

MasterBelch

Oct 22, 2020
Ordered at 11:31 am PST w/Oct. 26-27 delivery date. Cloudy 256 pro.

Have purchased every Google device back to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and multiple variants of most of those. Yesterday was easily the most frustrating of any prior experience. I mean, I never got to a webpage indicating that the order went through. Only errors. My confirmation came only by email all of a sudden. What the heck is that?

Anyway... despite the shenanigans, it looks like I still fared better than a lot of others. Grateful for that.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Wickidmasshole

Apr 4, 2012
Boston Mass
From my experience in getting devices unlocked from AT&T (when paid in full, of course)... I wish you luck on that. Hopefully you have a better experience than everyone else.
I hear you. Honestly wanted to buy straight from google but I got so sick of the error code. If I have any issues I'll buy from Google direct and return the att one, no doubt

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    Hmmm, no issues w/ TMo? 5G working? MMWave? wondering if i should cop the Fi version if it works no problem w/ TMo SIM instead of waiting 🤔

Absolutely 0 issues. 5G MMWave, all working. It's the same identical version. Only difference is it comes with a Fi SIM preinstalled.
    Much like many others, as of today, my Black 512GB P6P is delayed until mid-December now. The original delivery date was in a couple of days.
    Anyone order from Best Buy? According to their website, all of my local stores can have all models of the Pixel 6 Pro delivered within the week. 🙂 I'm guessing that's BS.
    laugh-out-loud, lol! i call it "misleading". my BestBuy order is 3-weeks past due with no update other than "we're working to get it to you...in a few days". i ordered a 256GB Fi version (for a relative) on Nov 15 that is now scheduled to be delivered Nov 23-24 (originally Nov 16-17).
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.