• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

MasterBelch

Oct 22, 2020
Hahah ours might even be with the same driver. Coming from Sun Valley? For me, they usually deliver 2-4pm.
That's what I'm thinking. Let me know if you get yours first, so I can keep a better lookout over here. I'll do the same if I get mine first. ✌️

I'm kinda close to the base of the mountains, which makes me think that you'll get yours first.

sgvjon

Nov 28, 2010
Los Angeles
GT-i9250
HTC Dragon
That's what I'm thinking. Let me know if you get yours first, so I can keep a better lookout over here. I'll do the same if I get mine first. ✌️

I'm kinda close to the base of the mountains, which makes me think that you'll get yours first.
Will do! I'll be outside waiting regardless. I have to clean out my exterior dryer vent and replace the cover for it 🤦🏻‍♂️

jimmiekain

Oct 21, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga
www.twitter.com
I work in Logistics. Tforce is formerly UPS freight. Not sure why they are using a LTL carrier instead of a parcel service, but Tforce are pretty reliable.
That's terrible news for me. I just got an email from UPS saying my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. The only problem is that it says something is being delivered to me from powerstick.com. I've never heard of that and have definitely not ordered anything from them. I'm hoping it's just my mother-in-law using my address for shipping. Do you know if items being delivered from T-Force say they're coming from UPS?

Zargon335

May 28, 2010
Anyone with an OnTrac delivery get theirs today? Mine still shows "pending". I got the shipment notification yesterday morning.

As others have mentioned OnTrac is terrible and consistently mess up deliveries.

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

xray49er

Mar 13, 2009
Peekskill, NY
That's terrible news for me. I just got an email from UPS saying my delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. The only problem is that it says something is being delivered to me from powerstick.com. I've never heard of that and have definitely not ordered anything from them. I'm hoping it's just my mother-in-law using my address for shipping. Do you know if items being delivered from T-Force say they're coming from UPS?
Not quite sure we only use them to ship out. I know in my area all of their trucks still have ups freight on them. I believe the are completely separated from ups so I don't think you would receive an email from ups in regards to Tforce.

B3n_Huxtable

Nov 21, 2013
Barnstaple
Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg

ggrant3876

Jun 17, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
Ordered mine the 19th after all the chaos and it still says 28th or 29th and the cancel button disappeared yesterday, 512Gb Stormy Black!
Finally, still don't have a delivery date but at least it's moving.
Edit:
Estimated delivery Thursday.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_20211026-135336_Gmail_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20211026-135336_Gmail_LI.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

yblaser

Mar 25, 2011
Not quite sure we only use them to ship out. I know in my area all of their trucks still have ups freight on them. I believe the are completely separated from ups so I don't think you would receive an email from ups in regards to Tforce.
I think there might be a little confusion here. While TForce did acquire UPS Freight and rebranded it TForce Freight this is not the division delivering the Google devices. They are being delivered by TForce Logistics which is the rebranded name of Dynamex, a final mile parcel delivery company, that TForce also acquired.

The tracking number I received was from TForce not UPS.

plasticarmyman

Apr 13, 2011
Long Beach
well...now it's showing shipped and delivery date 27th-28th....they need to figure out their tracking and estimations it's being really weird
Yesterday it was the 28-29th, this morning 29th-30th, now 27th-28th...

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    finally! Pro 256gb ordered 4pm EDT Oct. 19

pixel.jpg
    Phone delivered without issue today and it's actually in the box lol. Charging now but all looks well
    My phone was out for delivery yesterday morning. Delivery time of 10:15 to 4:00. The FedEx truck pulled up at 3:50. Made me wait all damn day, but it was worth it. Loving this phone. The cancel option on my wife's Sorta Sunny model went away this morning and her card was charged. Hopefully, we'll see that one by the end of the week.
    My October 19th preorder finally arrived today after FedEx sent it to the wrong distribution center which lead to a 3 day delay. The phone feels and looks like a Galaxy Note 9 with less bezel.
    My shipping date improved from december 6-7 to november 16-17
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.