• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

jimmiekain

Oct 21, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga
www.twitter.com
I'm in the same boat. My pixel buds arrived the next morning with OnTrac, was hoping for the same with the phone. Oh well, hopefully it will arrive soon!
At least you got pixel buds. After going crazy for 2 hours trying to order the phone I was rushing like crazy and forgot to add pixel buds when my order actually worked. I read something on a website that said Google will still send the pixel buds to people in this situation but I haven't heard anything officially yet.

Reactions: galaxys

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
OnePlus 9 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
At least you got pixel buds. After going crazy for 2 hours trying to order the phone I was rushing like crazy and forgot to add pixel buds when my order actually worked. I read something on a website that said Google will still send the pixel buds to people in this situation but I haven't heard anything officially yet.
Same here on the bud's, and haven't seen any email update from Googleeee😳

Reactions: jimmiekain

Carousser

Jan 15, 2014
Ordered at around 12:30am EDT on 10/20, delivery dates were in constant flux the last couple days (jumping between end of Oct to middle of November)
Finally got email notification that buds shipped, and shortly after got email that phone shipped. Stormy black 6 Pro 256GB for reference.

Reactions: galaxys

surge27

Apr 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
1635289816721.png

FYI, for those that dont know what their mechanism is for delivery eta

I can confirm this. I contacted Google Support about updating my order to include the $99 Buds. Since it was beyond an hour of placing my order, they placed me on the email list for those that purchased in the free giveaway window.

Support stated that anyone that did not add the buds to their order would get the email with the freebie link.

ctonylee1965

Aug 26, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you don't want to wait until November you should go to Best buy. I was at the one in rancho Cucamonga 2 days ago they were still taking pre-orders for the black one. I asked when it would be available and they said the 28th of October. You may want to consider going down there to see if you can get one and then you can just cancel your pre-order.
Sierra Madre here. Ordered 19th, Black Pro 256, shipped today from Illinois. Tomorrow delivery via FedEx by 8.

MasterBelch

Oct 22, 2020
Reactions: Guyinlaca

Bristae

Oct 27, 2021
Est delivery is 27-28, but yet my phone has not shipped yet... as of 7:28pm PDT 10/26... I'm in South Central Valley, California. Hopefully it will ship late tonight out of Mira Loma/Rancho Cucamonga, CA and get here within the window.. I'm getting antsy.. (ordered 6Pro Cloudy 256G Fi on 10/19)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    Hmmm, no issues w/ TMo? 5G working? MMWave? wondering if i should cop the Fi version if it works no problem w/ TMo SIM instead of waiting 🤔

Absolutely 0 issues. 5G MMWave, all working. It's the same identical version. Only difference is it comes with a Fi SIM preinstalled.
    Much like many others, as of today, my Black 512GB P6P is delayed until mid-December now. The original delivery date was in a couple of days.
    Anyone order from Best Buy? According to their website, all of my local stores can have all models of the Pixel 6 Pro delivered within the week. 🙂 I'm guessing that's BS.
    laugh-out-loud, lol! i call it "misleading". my BestBuy order is 3-weeks past due with no update other than "we're working to get it to you...in a few days". i ordered a 256GB Fi version (for a relative) on Nov 15 that is now scheduled to be delivered Nov 23-24 (originally Nov 16-17).
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.