• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ground tracking is pretty hit or miss. Usually it doesn't update until it is out for delivery.
I called FedEx and they told me it's scheduled to be delivered on the 29th (not the 28th as it says on the FedEx page when I track it). Also, they said the tracking page doesn't show much info. when tracking because Google likely requested it to be that way.

madphone

Apr 21, 2011
Just arrived here 😄 White Pixel 6 Pro 128 GB, ordered 19th, shipped on 25th from the Netherlands and delivered today to Germany. 🎉
Congrats!
Mine is since 4am today stuck in Netherlands. DHL didn't even receive it yet. How long was yours in NL?
I also ordered on 19th. (Pixel6Pro 128 black)

Gue77

arrived today (Germany)

Attachments

• 1635351222252726943730630988991.jpg
    1635351222252726943730630988991.jpg
    966.1 KB · Views: 36

2003vstrom

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
Getting anxious been checking the status everyday delivery date changed so much in that time, went from Nov 19-20 to 11-12 to Oct 28-29 to Oct 30-Nov 1 and now it says Nov 1-2 but the plus side I just got the notice it shipped today

yeah I have had the same with my order Nov 11-12 was the original date then changed to Nov 2-3, then to Nov 5-6 then back to Nov 2-3 then to Nov 12-13, and finally right now its at Nov 5-6 so we`ll see

znel52

Does anyone know if FedEx is requiring signatures for delivery? Mine is supposed to be here Friday but because of work I won't be able to be at the house at the time FedEx usually comes by.

EDIT- Ended up just calling FedEx. They said signature was not required for delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: S-C and Atmazzz

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
Phone showed up about an hour ago, very nice in the hand, I would not have been upset if it was a tiny bit thicker. The curved screen reminds me of OnePlus 8 or so. The phone does get warm when setting up! There was a software update waiting for me after I logged into my Google accounts. Occasional stutter in the initial setup but after the phone was done installing apps and the update it seems to have settled in. Still the hint of lag when swiping into the google feed though...All in all, very happy, I typically go naked with my phone but I did just order the Google frost case from B & H, hopefully it will be in stock soon as I think this is a phone that could use a case.

My .02c

Forgot to add the at a glance widget is still broken, cannot access the calendar only weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atmazzz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Phone delivered without issue today and it's actually in the box lol. Charging now but all looks well
    finally! Pro 256gb ordered 4pm EDT Oct. 19

pixel.jpg
    My phone was out for delivery yesterday morning. Delivery time of 10:15 to 4:00. The FedEx truck pulled up at 3:50. Made me wait all damn day, but it was worth it. Loving this phone. The cancel option on my wife's Sorta Sunny model went away this morning and her card was charged. Hopefully, we'll see that one by the end of the week.
    My October 19th preorder finally arrived today after FedEx sent it to the wrong distribution center which lead to a 3 day delay. The phone feels and looks like a Galaxy Note 9 with less bezel.
    Mine was due yesterday, but went to Columbus Ohio instead of Cleveland Ohio. That is not the normal path from Chicago. It left Columbus at 644 last night. So far (12 hours later) it has not arrived anywhere. It is 2.5 hours from Columbus to Cleveland. It is now marked as Delayed.

I am pretty sure I am screwed.

Not screwed! It just magically changed to out for delivery.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.