• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

jasbur17

Sep 1, 2008
Got my shipping notice from Best Buy today and it says delivery tomorrow. Now just waiting to see if they do actually send it out today.

Wickidmasshole

Apr 4, 2012
Boston Mass
Okay, so I'm thoroughly confused. I canceled this order bc it said it won't ship until December. I even tried to look up the order number and it said it was unavailable. I'm not seeing any money taken out of the bank. I ordered through AT&T on launch day. Anyone else just get an update? Saying it will be here tomorrow
I've been hunting one down all day and almost pulled the trigger on swappa. Let's see if this thing shows up 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20211027-160742893__01.jpg

Reactions: MasterBelch

KOLIOSIS

Same here but TMobile never put any hold on my card. I chatted with them and they said they will charge my card when the phone ships. Says ships tomorrow with an expected delivery tomorrow. Who knows. I've ordered like 3 phones from them in the past and waited days after the expected ship date and ended up cancelling and going to the store to get them. Not once have I ordered a phone online from em and get it. I'm hoping this time is different.
Must be getting ready to ship, T-Mobile has charged my CC again. Still no tracking info, but, I've seen this exact behavior before. I'll post when tracking info is available.

Reactions: Mahapederdon

rlivin

May 7, 2010
Roll Tide!
My delivery date was 27-28, now Your shipment was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way. no estimate and the pending payment is gone. I ordered a few hours after they went on sale.

Atmazzz

Jan 10, 2012
North Carolina
Google Pixel 6 Pro
My delivery date was 27-28, now Your shipment was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way. no estimate and the pending payment is gone. I ordered a few hours after they went on sale.
Sorry, that sucks. I ordered 3 hours after. I could have walked into Best Buy tomorrow and bought one instead of getting it Friday. At least I'm getting it.

Shadnic

Jun 11, 2012
Mine originally said estimated Oct 29-31, then once it shipped (Monday of this week), it said est Nov 1-4, THEN once fedex actually picked it up, it said estimated Thurs 10/28, THEN like 2 hours later it said "Delayed: 10/31".

It has sat in the same place in Illinois since Monday without moving. Feels so silly to check so often because I know a few days makes no difference and it's not like my life significantly changes when it gets here, I just am excited and want it soon xD

trimark

Aug 1, 2007
I ordered mine through the Google Fi Store, 128Gb, Black. It arrived today, I've wasted 3-hours trying to get it setup. Details in this thread, I've just submitted a return request.

Even if I slave away and get it setup, even though it's supposed to be unlocked, Fi have added an app and settings that can't be uninstalled and there will be an outstanding notification until I activate with Fi. Until I'm convinced this is the phone, I'm not interested in switching from my Pixel 2 which is on Fi. #teampixel out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Anyone order from Best Buy? According to their website, all of my local stores can have all models of the Pixel 6 Pro delivered within the week. 🙂 I'm guessing that's BS.
    laugh-out-loud, lol! i call it "misleading". my BestBuy order is 3-weeks past due with no update other than "we're working to get it to you...in a few days". i ordered a 256GB Fi version (for a relative) on Nov 15 that is now scheduled to be delivered Nov 23-24 (originally Nov 16-17).
    Let's try this again. Scumbag Illinois is probably where they stole my first phone lmao
    Screenshot_20211105-143727.jpg
    Much like many others, as of today, my Black 512GB P6P is delayed until mid-December now. The original delivery date was in a couple of days.
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.