• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

zymphad

Jul 17, 2013
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Well seems good reason why embargo. The SOC is inferior to current SD Exynos and obviously Apple. Display is also last in the pack. 5G is last in pack again since its 2019-2020 tech in 2021 flagship product, shocking.

Fanboys I am sure will say, but it takes pretty pictures and plays games!

Waiting to see if Google will kicking devs and fans who like to tinker in the balls more so than OnePlus does with Pixel 6, I expect so.

But with OnePlus merger fully, whatever. It's all the same garbage now.

uzi132

Nov 24, 2009
Just got mine today ;)
IMG_20211027_193737.jpg

Reactions: MasterBelch

mongoosepanda

Jul 7, 2013
Ordered Stormy Black 128gb on oct 19 around 7 PM PST and have a delivery date of November 2-3 after it got pushed back from October 31

I ordered mine through Amazon (had over 400 bucks of gift cards saved) and according to Amazon, Nov10 - Dec 1. If my local T-Mobile store has it when I go tomorrow, I'm cancelling my Amazon order and getting it from the local T-Mobile store because I can't wait that long. I'm currently using a Galaxy S9 and it's horrible.

pimpmaneaton

Recognized Contributor
Original order placed on the 19th as soon as I could get an order to actually go through. For some unknown reason that order was cancelled around midnight by Google store. Next order was finally placed for stormy black 512gb on the 20th and shows Nov 10-11 delivery date. Not a good experience this time round on a pre order for sure.

Reactions: galaxys

Drakonas

Jun 20, 2011
Acworth, GA
On the 19th, I was having tons of trouble ordering from both Google Store and Google Fi store, with "error loading cart" errors.

I finally got an order at around 5:30PM EST. Initially before finalizing checkout, estimate was October 27-28. After checkout, estimate was November 2-3. A day later, it updated to November 3-4 and stayed there. I'm kind of miffed I have to wait an extra week, but oh well.

I checked just now and it says November 9-10 estimate. WTF. I know people that ordered their Pro after mine and got theirs today. I am so pissed right now. How are these idiots prioritizing their queue for shipments? Looking through this thread it seems random people are getting theirs pushed early and others are pushed back tremendously.

I'm a 6-year Google Fi customer. I get the feeling that the company is prioritizing their new customers instead of their loyal ones, based on my personal experience the last 2 years and the fact that the "Pixel Pass" is locked out for me since I'm already a Fi customer. Yeah, that's right. I was told by multiple customer support agents that I am not eligible for Pixel Pass because I'm already a Fi customer. I would have to use a different Google account to order it, which means everything wouldn't be centralized to one account. (meaning Youtube Premium/etc would require me viewing from the new account... so basically it's useless to me)

Suffice to say, Google seems to care literally nothing about their customers. Anyone who thinks they can trust Google should seriously question their understanding of who Google is and what they've done the past 10 years.

mrro82

Feb 17, 2011
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro
On the 19th, I was having tons of trouble ordering from both Google Store and Google Fi store, with "error loading cart" errors.

I finally got an order at around 5:30PM EST. Initially before finalizing checkout, estimate was October 27-28. After checkout, estimate was November 2-3. A day later, it updated to November 3-4 and stayed there. I'm kind of miffed I have to wait an extra week, but oh well.

I checked just now and it says November 9-10 estimate. WTF. I know people that ordered their Pro after mine and got theirs today. I am so pissed right now. How are these idiots prioritizing their queue for shipments? Looking through this thread it seems random people are getting theirs pushed early and others are pushed back tremendously.

I'm a 6-year Google Fi customer. I get the feeling that the company is prioritizing their new customers instead of their loyal ones, based on my personal experience the last 2 years and the fact that the "Pixel Pass" is locked out for me since I'm already a Fi customer. Yeah, that's right. I was told by multiple customer support agents that I am not eligible for Pixel Pass because I'm already a Fi customer. I would have to use a different Google account to order it, which means everything wouldn't be centralized to one account. (meaning Youtube Premium/etc would require me viewing from the new account... so basically it's useless to me)

Suffice to say, Google seems to care literally nothing about their customers. Anyone who thinks they can trust Google should seriously question their understanding of who Google is and what they've done the past 10 years.
I hear you. I ordered on the 20th as all my orders got cancelled and I'm looking at 1-2 December. That's beyond crazy to slap that date on a product unless they're foreseeing supply issues in that case they should have either beefed up the warehouse or turned the pre orders off sooner.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Well, FedEx screwed us over on the wife's phone. We're in Massachusetts, the phone originated in Rancho Cucamonga and was supposedly in transit to Flagstaff AZ. Got an email from Google last night that it had been returned to them as undeliverable. If they were trying to deliver it in Flagstaff, they were only about 2500 miles off. Now I have to cancel that order and place another one. Who knows when that will get here.
    Sorry about the mishap but at least you got yours. Lmao
    I just got notification that mine is out for delivery (in Long Island, NY where I live. Lol) and UPS usually gets to me between 11am and 1pm so I've got a few hours to work and then my day will be shot (in a good way).
    I'm sure you'll get your wife's phone squared away. I know it's not your first rodeo.
    I finally got it!

Maybe Google should switch to UPS instead of FedEx.

I can't really play with it right now though, my 6 month old is taking priority :)
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    Let's try this again. Scumbag Illinois is probably where they stole my first phone lmao
    Screenshot_20211105-143727.jpg
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.