• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

livinitwarrior

Jul 30, 2012
Ordered at around 4pm on October 19th. 512gb unlocked, initially set to deliver tomorrow, then Oct 29-30, and bumped out twice more, now at November 5-6 delivery.... Warehouse hasn't even acknowledged it yet

Bristae

Oct 27, 2021
Got mine today.... 6Pro Stormy Black 256G Fi... Crazy thing... No Email. Store site said expected delivery 27th-28th but it didn't show it shipped as of this morning (27th) I went to work thinking I was screwed. all day, nothing, I came home and it was on my doorstep! Store site now says it is DELAYED!!! What the HECK??!! I checked the tracking with Ontrac from the number on the box, it was delivered at 12:28PM today. I didn't get home until 4PM and it shipped yesterday! LOL Google is doing SO WELL this round!

Reactions: galaxys

le_avion

Aug 11, 2010
I ordered the 6 pro on the evening of introduction day. Shipped Oct 25 and was supposed to be delivered Oct 26-27. It is still stuck at FedEx together with other shipments shipped to me via FedEx. FedEx from the most reliable company became now horrible. 5 out of 5 packages were or are delayed.

marky310

Dec 13, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Got mine today.... 6Pro Stormy Black 256G Fi... Crazy thing... No Email. Store site said expected delivery 27th-28th but it didn't show it shipped as of this morning (27th) I went to work thinking I was screwed. all day, nothing, I came home and it was on my doorstep! Store site now says it is DELAYED!!! What the HECK??!! I checked the tracking with Ontrac from the number on the box, it was delivered at 12:28PM today. I didn't get home until 4PM and it shipped yesterday! LOL Google is doing SO WELL this round!
Lets hope we all got your luck

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011
On the 19th, I was having tons of trouble ordering from both Google Store and Google Fi store, with "error loading cart" errors.

I finally got an order at around 5:30PM EST. Initially before finalizing checkout, estimate was October 27-28. After checkout, estimate was November 2-3. A day later, it updated to November 3-4 and stayed there. I'm kind of miffed I have to wait an extra week, but oh well.

I checked just now and it says November 9-10 estimate. WTF. I know people that ordered their Pro after mine and got theirs today. I am so pissed right now. How are these idiots prioritizing their queue for shipments? Looking through this thread it seems random people are getting theirs pushed early and others are pushed back tremendously.

I'm a 6-year Google Fi customer. I get the feeling that the company is prioritizing their new customers instead of their loyal ones, based on my personal experience the last 2 years and the fact that the "Pixel Pass" is locked out for me since I'm already a Fi customer. Yeah, that's right. I was told by multiple customer support agents that I am not eligible for Pixel Pass because I'm already a Fi customer. I would have to use a different Google account to order it, which means everything wouldn't be centralized to one account. (meaning Youtube Premium/etc would require me viewing from the new account... so basically it's useless to me)

Suffice to say, Google seems to care literally nothing about their customers. Anyone who thinks they can trust Google should seriously question their understanding of who Google is and what they've done the past 10 years.
Waited on hold for chat (1.5 hours) for this reason specifically. Reason they gave is that orders are processed in the order they are received,which obviously is crap. My order started as 10/27 or 10/28 after placing and after 2 adjustments I'm at 11/2 or 11/3. My charger "shipped" Monday but has just been a label created till I spoke with the rep. They said delivery is 29th but magically FedEx tracking updated while chatting and it says 28th. The numbers are everywhere and I don't expect to see my phone before mid November at this rate. I did get $10 in store credit for the conversation because of my "delay". I tried to explain that I can show that others that ordered AFTER me have already received theirs but he insisted that they are processed by the order they are placed depending on the location they ship from. Seems more like the warehouse just grabs random orders and processes them instead of by order number for shipping location.

Just some insight for you so you can avoid waiting for chat and getting nothing.

PabyK

Oct 28, 2021
Pre-Ordered Stormy black 6pro on October 20th and got it yesterday (27th Oct) as mentioned on the order ..

ctonylee1965

Aug 26, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
I ordered the 6 pro on the evening of introduction day. Shipped Oct 25 and was supposed to be delivered Oct 26-27. It is still stuck at FedEx together with other shipments shipped to me via FedEx. FedEx from the most reliable company became now horrible. 5 out of 5 packages were or are delayed.
Mine stuck as well. Get this, "Updated Delivery Tuesday 10/26/21" "Initially Expected Wednesday 10/27/21". I guess they went back into time to screw up my delivery.

Reactions: Mahapederdon

Drakonas

Jun 20, 2011
Acworth, GA
Waited on hold for chat (1.5 hours) for this reason specifically. Reason they gave is that orders are processed in the order they are received,which obviously is crap.
Yeah that is complete BS. I have a friend that ordered the exact same color and storage size of the Pixel 6 Pro as I did, and from the same store (Google Store). He's a new Fi customer and I'm a 6-year-long customer.

His order was made an hour AFTER mine, and his phone was out for delivery TODAY, while mine has been delayed 2 weeks at this point. That is a complete lie or the warehouse is not following procedure.

EDIT: Actually my brain has been fried. His original order was cancelled. He did another order at minimum 5 hours after I ordered and that one went through. So yeah, further proves how much BS this is.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2012
Birdsboro
I ordered my the 19th. It gave me a Dec 4th delivery date. It now says "Your shipment was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way." I have no idea, other then that Dec 4th date. I ordered 2 Pixel 6 Pro Stormy black 128GB versions. I already got my phone cases.

droidrev71

Sep 18, 2010
Quad cities, Illinois
Pre-Ordered 3 hours into the huge mess on Google Store. I live in Illinois and mine is coming from CA. Go figure! Since FedEx is on a roll, I'm just waiting for the paint to dry. Delayed shipping again from FedEx. 5 out of my last 6 FedEx deliveries have been late. Anyways, delivery date was scheduled for 28th. FedEx has the final say. Black 256.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    Hmmm, no issues w/ TMo? 5G working? MMWave? wondering if i should cop the Fi version if it works no problem w/ TMo SIM instead of waiting 🤔

Absolutely 0 issues. 5G MMWave, all working. It's the same identical version. Only difference is it comes with a Fi SIM preinstalled.
    Much like many others, as of today, my Black 512GB P6P is delayed until mid-December now. The original delivery date was in a couple of days.
    Anyone order from Best Buy? According to their website, all of my local stores can have all models of the Pixel 6 Pro delivered within the week. 🙂 I'm guessing that's BS.
    laugh-out-loud, lol! i call it "misleading". my BestBuy order is 3-weeks past due with no update other than "we're working to get it to you...in a few days". i ordered a 256GB Fi version (for a relative) on Nov 15 that is now scheduled to be delivered Nov 23-24 (originally Nov 16-17).
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.