• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

stuff

Apr 16, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Finally was able to order an unlocked 512GB P6P today after trying since the 19th (of course I missed out on the free earbuds), estimated delivery date is January 19-20. Definitely disappointed in the pre-order experience.
What were your issues placing orders? The store was definitely busted on the 19th, but about 5 hours later was completely resolved.

Reactions: galaxys

Dave Lister

Feb 16, 2010
What were your issues placing orders? The store was definitely busted on the 19th, but about 5 hours later was completely resolved.
It was almost always out of stock, and the two times before today I was able to get through the selection, I got a pop-up saying there was an issue adding it to my cart.

mohan_kr

Mar 27, 2012
In Nebraska
Well, hopefully I get my unlocked CW P6P 256GB, ordered today on BB says pick up Nov 3, fingers crossed..This was after multiple tries at pre-order from 21st...yikes what a nightmare.. We will see if BB reneges on the delivery date..what an epic fail by google..Of course now BB site says sold out on all P6P models..

Norma Stitz

Jan 2, 2011
Redmond
Bummer. I was excited to get a day 1 order through Best Buy, but now realize they use Ontrac to deliver. Estimated delivery is today with a few hours left, but the last scan was 3 states away. Based on previous experience with Ontrac, I suspect Pixel 7 rumors will be out before I actually sort out the impending missing item claim and get a refund processed.

vibrantliker

Mine as been sitting there for 3 days
1635466890754.png

I'm in Boston

Mahapederdon

May 13, 2013
Poway (San Diego)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
TMobile says shipping today but no go. Chatted with a girl and she gave me the canned speech about what a loyal customer I am and she'll make sure mine goes out asap. Haha. I called a TMobile store near me and the kid said they don't get released til tomorrow and they should have some then. I briefly thought about cancelling and going to try and buy one but it's just a phone, so I'll grow up and wait.

Edit. Just got confirmation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211028-185136.png
    Screenshot_20211028-185136.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: KOLIOSIS

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
I ordered my P6 Pro on the 19th direct from Google and was supposed to receive it today but FedEx is being FedEx and it's now in a pending state with no delivery ETA. I expected this to happen as everything FedEx I get is never on time but hopefully in the next day it two it will arrive. Also I'm hoping I don't have to sign for it but I've never been a big fan of FedEx.

Screenshot_20211028-214334.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Phone delivered without issue today and it's actually in the box lol. Charging now but all looks well
    My phone was out for delivery yesterday morning. Delivery time of 10:15 to 4:00. The FedEx truck pulled up at 3:50. Made me wait all damn day, but it was worth it. Loving this phone. The cancel option on my wife's Sorta Sunny model went away this morning and her card was charged. Hopefully, we'll see that one by the end of the week.
    My shipping date improved from december 6-7 to november 16-17
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Well, FedEx screwed us over on the wife's phone. We're in Massachusetts, the phone originated in Rancho Cucamonga and was supposedly in transit to Flagstaff AZ. Got an email from Google last night that it had been returned to them as undeliverable. If they were trying to deliver it in Flagstaff, they were only about 2500 miles off. Now I have to cancel that order and place another one. Who knows when that will get here.
    Sorry about the mishap but at least you got yours. Lmao
    I just got notification that mine is out for delivery (in Long Island, NY where I live. Lol) and UPS usually gets to me between 11am and 1pm so I've got a few hours to work and then my day will be shot (in a good way).
    I'm sure you'll get your wife's phone squared away. I know it's not your first rodeo.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.