• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

KOLIOSIS

TMobile says shipping today but no go. Chatted with a girl and she gave me the canned speech about what a loyal customer I am and she'll make sure mine goes out asap. Haha. I called a TMobile store near me and the kid said they don't get released til tomorrow and they should have some then. I briefly thought about cancelling and going to try and buy one but it's just a phone, so I'll grow up and wait.

Edit. Just got confirmation
I reached out to T-Mobile's T-Force on Twitter about 45 minutes ago. Coincidence or otherwise, about 30 minutes later, my 10/19/2021 pre-order is now showing shipped (UPS), w/an ETA of 11/02/2021.

Probably around the same time as yours went live, shipping from Louisville, KY

djhotsauce

I reached out to T-Mobile's T-Force on Twitter about 45 minutes ago. Coincidence or otherwise, about 30 minutes later, my 10/19/2021 pre-order is now showing shipped (UPS), w/an ETA of 11/02/2021.

Probably around the same time as yours went live, shipping from Louisville, KY
I'm on Twitter with them now. 2days ago, ship date went from 10/28 to 11/12-18. I checked today and it changed back to 10/28..
🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

wgrant

Sep 23, 2011
I'm seeing a lot of people saying theirs is showing pending now after label creation and days passing or delivery dates getting pushed back. Oddly enough it looks like it's shipments from Carol Streams. I'm beginning to think some orders went to the wrong second stop instead of proper destination or just never existed and labels were made with no items to go out. Maybe there was a bad batch and they pulled them, which would account for the issues and lack of shipment updates.

Additionally FedEx is updating Google but not their site. I had my charger show as label created for 2 days then changed to pending. Talked to Google rep and they gave me updated delivery information for the 29th and magically it updated on FedEx site as 28th delivery during the chat. Believe it or not I received my charger today. Stuff is all kinds of messed up with these shipments. Seeing all the negative info being reported is making me anxious. It's like when the P5 released and the screen separation was being talked about heavily. I got lucky and had no issues. I also didn't have to wait this long for my P5 after preorder as well. Annoying for a giant organization like Google to handle things this way. Really shows their customer value and appreciation.

Carousser

Jan 15, 2014
Fedex is taking their sweet time with this delivery. Supposed to have been here the 27th according to them.

Picked up at at Carol Stream, IL 12:00am on the 26th.
"Arrived" at Carol Stream, IL at 12:47am on the 27th.
In transit in Hammond, IN at 8:38am on the 28th.
In transit in Perrysburg, OH at 10:38pm on the 28th.

It has taken ~50 hours for this phone to travel 250 miles. Timezone is in EDT.
Now Fedex just says the delivery is "Scheduled delivery: Pending", whatever the hell that means.

The buds shipped before the phone, and they are still at Carol Stream. Looks like I am but one more person in this boat.

ZooBaAr

Apr 30, 2011
Venus
Fedex absolutely sux.
Mines coming from CA

Scheduled delivery:​

Wednesday, 11/3/2021​

Sorta sunny 128 ordered as soon as the WWW let me :-/

Oh, I got an email saying if I missed the buds, I could order NC as soon as they send me the next email. cool

JodyBreeze901

Sep 26, 2012
M.E.M.P.H.I.S.
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Well....I call myself ordering mine through Amazon to keep from dealing with the FedEx shenanigans and I'm still delayed until mid-November. I guess I will order my case and TPU screen protector and they all should arrive at the same time. smh

Norma Stitz

Jan 2, 2011
Redmond
LG V10
LG V20
Bummer. I was excited to get a day 1 order through Best Buy, but now realize they use Ontrac to deliver. Estimated delivery is today with a few hours left, but the last scan was 3 states away. Based on previous experience with Ontrac, I suspect Pixel 7 rumors will be out before I actually sort out the impending missing item claim and get a refund processed.

Shipment delayed. Wow, I must be psychic .

1635479840008.png

TheRealKingSen

Dec 14, 2014
Purchased the 128gb pro black through the Google store using synchrony financing. Have an issue where it won't let me select the financing option as payment.
Reached out to Google about it and almost 3 days later they still can't get it sorted out. So I'm stuck in limbo.

2003vstrom

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
well my order for the Stormy 6 pro 512gb is still holding at delivery of 5-6 of Nov, my delivery date has changed about 5 times since I ordered it, fingers crossed that I still see it next friday and I order it from google USA website on the 19th

Excessiveidling

Jul 14, 2010
My phone coming out of Carol illinois is still set to be delivered tomorrow. It's around columbus ohio now so we shall see. No pending status just yet.

I will admit I'm curious as to how much of an 'upgrade' I'll have coming from a samsung s20 fe 5g. The modem worries me but I figure at the very least pure android, bigger screen, call screening features.

RetroTech07

I feel terrible for those that ordered their phone on launch day and are stuck in limbo with delayed delivery dates from FedEx. I've had that issue even with clothing orders, where items were to be delivered on a Monday, then got delayed all the way until Friday for whatever reason, when it was only an hour away sitting in a warehouse.

FedEx used to be so much better, so I'm guessing maybe pandemic has affected them? Hoping everyone gets their devices soon!

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Mine was due yesterday, but went to Columbus Ohio instead of Cleveland Ohio. That is not the normal path from Chicago. It left Columbus at 644 last night. So far (12 hours later) it has not arrived anywhere. It is 2.5 hours from Columbus to Cleveland. It is now marked as Delayed.

I am pretty sure I am screwed.

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Mine was due yesterday, but went to Columbus Ohio instead of Cleveland Ohio. That is not the normal path from Chicago. It left Columbus at 644 last night. So far (12 hours later) it has not arrived anywhere. It is 2.5 hours from Columbus to Cleveland. It is now marked as Delayed.

I am pretty sure I am screwed.

Not screwed! It just magically changed to out for delivery.

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Fedex is taking their sweet time with this delivery. Supposed to have been here the 27th according to them.

Picked up at at Carol Stream, IL 12:00am on the 26th.
"Arrived" at Carol Stream, IL at 12:47am on the 27th.
In transit in Hammond, IN at 8:38am on the 28th.
In transit in Perrysburg, OH at 10:38pm on the 28th.

It has taken ~50 hours for this phone to travel 250 miles. Timezone is in EDT.
Now Fedex just says the delivery is "Scheduled delivery: Pending", whatever the hell that means.

The buds shipped before the phone, and they are still at Carol Stream. Looks like I am but one more person in this boat.
Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 28th, then changed to the 29th on FedEx's end. It's still sitting at Carol Stream, IL since Monday.

I spoke with Google support last night, and they assured me it would be delivered today, but I somehow doubt that will happen. I'm supposed to email the rep. I spoke with and let him now if it wasn't delivered...not sure what he's going to do after that...

stuff

Apr 16, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
My Google Store order still reads out
1635520591630.png

Support said they have "escalated" the status to someone, and I have an open case and will get an email when it's resolved.
There isn't any date attached to my order. So I have absolutely no clue what is going on. It said "Oct 29-30" all the way up until yesterday.
They gave me $10 credit for an inconvenience. How nice of them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ordered my stormy black 256 GB 6 Pro on Jan 1. Expected delivery is Feb 02-03 :cry:
    Oh well I can admire my new Spigen Rugged Armor case while I wait :p
    Hopefully the delivery gets revised to a more favorable time frame.
    Looks like I'll be replacing my beloved Galaxy Note9 for a P6Pro... Waiting for the 512GB version to be vailable for now though becvause without a microSD slot, I'll need all the storage I can get...
    Aaaand it just became available... Ordered mine with a February 22-24 delivery date.
    Ever since the Pixel 1, I was holding out on buying another for Google to come out with a 256 GB model. By the time they did, I needed a 512 GB model minimum. I'm so happy that the P6P has that although Google should jump ahead a bit and go for 1 TB next time, so I can fit my FLAC music and my Swift app backups on my local storage at the same time. :)
    Or they could, ya know, have a microSD card slot... 🙃🙃🙃

I think I'll miss that about my Note9 even more than the headphone jack...
    :) As with every other compromise, I assume Samsung holds it over Google's head not to be *too* good, keeps them from adding certain technology so that they're not too competitive with Samsung's own phones, in exchange for Samsung selling Google the parts they're willing to for the Pixels to be built.

Of course, Samsung is making the MicroSD slot much rarer, too. Really sucks...
    That's why I decided on the pixel over something like the Note20, at this point there's really not much difference and at least the pixel gets regular updates.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.