Search This thread

vibrantliker

OMG WTF Fed Ex?
1635682124125.png

mrro82

Feb 17, 2011
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So my delivery date went from Nov 9-10, to Jan 11-12 for the 512 GB. Google is an absolute disaster and I feel like completely cancelling and waiting for the S22 Ultra. Of course the Pixel Buds have already shipped so they will have to be returned ASAP. Hopefully this is some type of glitch, so I'll give it till the buds are here to see what it shows and go from there.
When did you place your order?

freebee269

Feb 27, 2013
Kalamazoo
So my delivery date went from Nov 9-10, to Jan 11-12 for the 512 GB. Google is an absolute disaster and I feel like completely cancelling and waiting for the S22 Ultra. Of course the Pixel Buds have already shipped so they will have to be returned ASAP. Hopefully this is some type of glitch, so I'll give it till the buds are here to see what it shows and go from there.
I went the swappa route. Yes you will pay an extra 100 or 200 over msrp but I will now get the phone tomorrow instead of nov 29 when my Google store date says. I canceled the Google store order and already got my money back. If you don’t want to wait an extra 2 months that is a route you can go. The upside to going swappa route is since these are so scarce if you buy on swappa and end up not liking it you will be able to resell for close to what you bought it on swappa. Me personally I don’t plan to resell. I wanna stay on Android coming from ios.

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
yeah my order bounced around, from Nov 2 to Nov12 now it shows Dec 17-18, WTF google......what a clusterF**K

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
Out for delivery. Come on, MF!
Nice, I just got done chatting with Google chat and said that my order shows for DEC 18-19 now, and when I was orgnally was suppose to get any where from Nov 2-12, thats where it had bounced around for delivery, now its Dec 18-19, I`m on the fence and just cancel my order and just wait

Edit, I said screw it and cancelled, I`ll wait after the first of the year and see what happens.

Last edited:

jayr04

Oct 31, 2007
Los Angeles
What? Like a wrapping box and inside only paper, no phone box? How that can occur?
The shipping box and phone box were torn open. The phone was removed and both boxes were poorly put back together. I'm pretty sure the driver did it because they didn't ring the doorbell for me to sign and the way they left the package on the step was suspicious.

Google is doing an investigation now so there is no new phone on the way and I'm still out of almost $1,000.

If the phone is replaced, I know I won't get it until January so I picked up a OnePlus 9 pro. My backup phone was an iPhone. No way I could continue using an iPhone until January.

vibrantliker

The shipping box and phone box were torn open. The phone was removed and both boxes were poorly put back together. I'm pretty sure the driver did it because they didn't ring the doorbell for me to sign and the way they left the package on the step was suspicious.

Google is doing an investigation now so there is no new phone on the way and I'm still out of almost $1,000.

If the phone is replaced, I know I won't get it until January so I picked up a OnePlus 9 pro. My backup phone was an iPhone. No way I could continue using an iPhone until January.
Fed ex?

222psm

Feb 27, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Guess I just got lucky, I ordered mine on announcement day at around 3PM central time on the first try. Shipping showing October 28 - 29, FedEx got it at Rancho Cucamonga on October 28 delivered next day to Louisiana. Can't believe some are having so much trouble getting your phone. Hoping it gets sorted out for you guys. Typing this on my 6 Pro.

Top Liked Posts