• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Update here for the folks that had issues ordering pixel buds with the phone due to the trainwreck of a launch. Apparently, everyone that made a successful order will be getting an additional email to be able to get the free buds. The rep stated there weren't any additional details at the moment. But that it was an internal message/document they have received. I spoke to someone in the order management team.
1634825739765.png

Reactions: Lughnasadh

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ordered mine on the 19th at 12:50pm when the order finally went through. I had been trying since the stream went live, but the site kept crashing.

I got the Stormy Black Pixel 6 Pro 512GB with the Pixel Buds and 30W USB charger.

The Pixel Buds were delivered yesterday...the phone and charger were scheduled for Oct. 26-27, but it got changed to Oct. 29-30, I'm guessing because of the charger availabilty, but who knows...

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
I managed to order after the first sitecrash was resolved, still expecting to see my P6 Pro at 27th of October.

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
I'm hoping the order history tracking in the Google Store will not be a true measure of when the phones will ship. I would like to think if your ordered on launch day Google will be able to fulfill their orders.

jerrywmilton

Sep 15, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Ordered the white to 256 gb yesterday. After I paid, it said delivery in Oct 27/28. The email also confirmed this. Today when I went to look, it got backed up to Nov 3/4. Ordered in the US. Attached photo shows the email on top, and the updated order status on the Google store. 😭View attachment 5437921
I ordered the same model, same time frame order place....still reading the 27-285th

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Anyone order from Best Buy? According to their website, all of my local stores can have all models of the Pixel 6 Pro delivered within the week. 🙂 I'm guessing that's BS.
    laugh-out-loud, lol! i call it "misleading". my BestBuy order is 3-weeks past due with no update other than "we're working to get it to you...in a few days". i ordered a 256GB Fi version (for a relative) on Nov 15 that is now scheduled to be delivered Nov 23-24 (originally Nov 16-17).
    Let's try this again. Scumbag Illinois is probably where they stole my first phone lmao
    Screenshot_20211105-143727.jpg
    Much like many others, as of today, my Black 512GB P6P is delayed until mid-December now. The original delivery date was in a couple of days.
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.