• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

bigmase521

Jun 14, 2007
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Well after being pushed back and forth so many times, i was charged again (3rd time) for the 256 CW P6P i ordered 10/24 early yesterday morning. Delivery date is now Nov 27-30. No shipping email yet, and status still says "Ordered", but the difference this time is that the "cancel order" link has been removed from my order status page. So hopefully it ships soon! 🤞

Reactions: MasterBelch

Face_Plant

Mar 24, 2014
Sykesville
Google Pixel 3 XL
Finally ordered my white 128GB Pixel 6 Pro last night. Delivery date is set for December 15-16. It was showing as in stock, so I was hoping it would ship this week and arrive sometime before the end of the month, not in 3-4 weeks :(

Exel

Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Finally ordered my white 128GB Pixel 6 Pro last night. Delivery date is set for December 15-16. It was showing as in stock, so I was hoping it would ship this week and arrive sometime before the end of the month, not in 3-4 weeks :(

Order the Google Fi version now!
Pixel 6 Pro Cloudy White 128 GB (Carrier Fi)

If you do 2-day it'll arrive Delivery: Nov 26 – 29

fi.PNG

Reactions: MasterBelch

Blade22222

Oct 12, 2012
For anyone else wondering about shipping / delivery times -
Ordered p6p 512 on 10/28
First ETA mid January
Second ETA end Dec
Third ETA end of January
Fourth ETA end of November
Shipped yesterday 11/19.
Did tracking say it was coming from Illinois? If so is it still there? Mine shipped the same day and is still there as far as tracking shows.

Gerr1985

Feb 12, 2010
Chicago
Mine is shipping from Elk Grove Village (IL) by a delivery company I've never heard of. I live within 1 hr of Elk Grove, so I'm hopeful.

batpoil

Jun 27, 2018
Damn I'm jealous of some of you. I ordered mine on the 21st of October, got a 15th Dec ship date and hasn't moved since. It's a 6p 256gb. I'm in the UK. Is there anything to do to have this moved up a bit?

Last edited:

Gerr1985

Feb 12, 2010
Chicago
Mine was scheduled for delivery yesterday, and no real surprise on no delivery, now it's scheduled for today. Slightly nervous since the rest of the week and weekend are holiday and travel for us. Good chance I wouldn't be home on any attempts if it doesn't show today.

And of course this 3rd party courier company Google is using has a 1.5 out of 5 star rating with tons of people having nothing but delivery issues with Pixel phones. Not all that hopeful at this point.

Last edited:

Gerr1985

Feb 12, 2010
Chicago
And now trying to get delivery pushed to Nov 29 after it adjusted to Nov 26. I won't be home, ugh this is stupid. Pickup isn't an option either.

Attinderkahlon

Dec 9, 2014
Mine was supposed to deliver today, 25 November in Australia. It's 4 pm and tracking status hasn't updated from last night. Hopefully tomorrow if not today. I was waiting whole day and opening the tracking page every second 😄😄

Gerr1985

Feb 12, 2010
Chicago
I'll close mine out now. Delivered Friday Nov 26. Original delivery was Tuesday Nov 23. I attempted to get delivery pushed to Monday since I would be out of town. They delivered Friday anyway, but luckily a neighbor was nice enough to grab and hold for me.

So far the phone is amazing, definitely feels like an upgrade in many ways (not all) vs my OnePlus 7 pro. No issues at all with fingerprint or any other 'major' issues noted.

Reactions: bigmase521

Exel

Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'll close mine out now. Delivered Friday Nov 26. Original delivery was Tuesday Nov 23. I attempted to get delivery pushed to Monday since I would be out of town. They delivered Friday anyway, but luckily a neighbor was nice enough to grab and hold for me.

So far the phone is amazing, definitely feels like an upgrade in many ways (not all) vs my OnePlus 7 pro. No issues at all with fingerprint or any other 'major' issues noted.

Glad you finally got your hands on it!

bigmase521

Jun 14, 2007
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Will close mine out as well! Ordered 10/24 w/ original delivery date 1/22/22, and after a lot of jumping around was delivered on Friday 10/26! Also still adjusting from my OnePlus 7T Pro and there are things i miss (lock screen gestures for music, flashlight, camera etc.), but so far I love the P6 Pro. Best camera I've ever had that's for sure, and I tested it out HEAVILY at 2 big events this weekend!

I do find the fingerprint sensor has a few more "misses" than my OP7TP did, but don't find it much slower. In fact w/ animations on .5x speed, I'm in and tapping around pretty damn fast!

My eyes are still adjusting to the new display and i'm figuring out where my brightness sweet spot would be (wish the ENORMOUS brightness slider showed the actual level #'s :rolleyes:). Android 12 has some quirks I'm still learning, but so far i'm loving it. Some of the theme-ing looks weird though..i.e. it chose a "red-ish" theme from my wallpaper, and the buttons and highlights look great, but the "black" has a red-ish tint to it that my eyes did NOT like! quick change to the theme colors straightened it out. So far VERY happy w /the purchase!

benleonheart

Jun 25, 2008
somewhere
Just in case this helps anyone:
I placed my order on October 26 for a 128GB Pixel 6 Pro from the Google store, it shipped until November 19th and was delivered on November 21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ordered my stormy black 256 GB 6 Pro on Jan 1. Expected delivery is Feb 02-03 :cry:
    Oh well I can admire my new Spigen Rugged Armor case while I wait :p
    Hopefully the delivery gets revised to a more favorable time frame.
    Looks like I'll be replacing my beloved Galaxy Note9 for a P6Pro... Waiting for the 512GB version to be vailable for now though becvause without a microSD slot, I'll need all the storage I can get...
    Aaaand it just became available... Ordered mine with a February 22-24 delivery date.
    Ever since the Pixel 1, I was holding out on buying another for Google to come out with a 256 GB model. By the time they did, I needed a 512 GB model minimum. I'm so happy that the P6P has that although Google should jump ahead a bit and go for 1 TB next time, so I can fit my FLAC music and my Swift app backups on my local storage at the same time. :)
    Or they could, ya know, have a microSD card slot... 🙃🙃🙃

I think I'll miss that about my Note9 even more than the headphone jack...
    :) As with every other compromise, I assume Samsung holds it over Google's head not to be *too* good, keeps them from adding certain technology so that they're not too competitive with Samsung's own phones, in exchange for Samsung selling Google the parts they're willing to for the Pixels to be built.

Of course, Samsung is making the MicroSD slot much rarer, too. Really sucks...
    That's why I decided on the pixel over something like the Note20, at this point there's really not much difference and at least the pixel gets regular updates.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.