Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

MarkStinger

Sep 3, 2011
Michigan
Fedex has lost my package. 🤬

I've spent several days trying to get answers out of them and today they tell me they haven't delivered my phone because they can't find it. Last update was Friday when it was on a truck for delivery. Supposed to be delivered last Wednesday. Then eventually said today and now my tracking status shows no date.

Google also has been ignoring me. They claimed they'd get back to me in a couple days and that was 3+ days ago.

What's the difference between the Unlocked and Fi versions of these phones? I can't find the Unlocked anywhere else and I'm worried my current order is lost for good. Who knows how long before I'll get refunded. If the Fi version is basically the same I may take a chance ordering that. Ahhhhhh!!!

MarkStinger

Sep 3, 2011
Michigan
FedEx finally admitted they destroyed my package. Google just now said they are refunding me. No phone. Nothing for all the attempts I tried getting them to take responsibility for the lost/destroyed phone. I have been trying to get them to resolve this for close to two weeks. Got a refund and no phone. :mad:

First order on 11/05 - Canceled due to delays
Second order on 11/14 - Canceled on 12/05

Latest order on 12/05
Shipped on 12/08
Delivery by 12/14-12/15
Destroyed by FedEx

Best of luck to everyone else.

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
FedEx finally admitted they destroyed my package. Google just now said they are refunding me. No phone. Nothing for all the attempts I tried getting them to take responsibility for the lost/destroyed phone. I have been trying to get them to resolve this for close to two weeks. Got a refund and no phone. :mad:

First order on 11/05 - Canceled due to delays
Second order on 11/14 - Canceled on 12/05

Latest order on 12/05
Shipped on 12/08
Delivery by 12/14-12/15
Destroyed by FedEx

Best of luck to everyone else.
that's sucks I`m in Michigan too, and I had order the 256gb stormy this last weekend the Jan 1st, and heck showed it would be Jan 5-6 for delivery, and I knew all the issues with Fedex shipping, so I took a chance and I placed order for the 6 pro, then for a case in a separate order that was placed later that day, and both shipped monday, in 2 separate shipments from carol Stream IL, once they both showed up as picked, it says they were delayed, lucky my 6 pro was delivered the 5th and in the other shipment was my phone case, apparently FEDEX screwed the pooch on that and its traveling through New Mexico as I type this, heading way west, instead of coming to Michigan.

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

hand-filer

Sep 21, 2021
Winnipeg, MB
Ordered my stormy black 256 GB 6 Pro on Jan 1. Expected delivery is Feb 02-03 :cry:
Oh well I can admire my new Spigen Rugged Armor case while I wait :p
Hopefully the delivery gets revised to a more favorable time frame.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Looks like I'll be replacing my beloved Galaxy Note9 for a P6Pro... Waiting for the 512GB version to be vailable for now though becvause without a microSD slot, I'll need all the storage I can get...
Ever since the Pixel 1, I was holding out on buying another for Google to come out with a 256 GB model. By the time they did, I needed a 512 GB model minimum. I'm so happy that the P6P has that although Google should jump ahead a bit and go for 1 TB next time, so I can fit my FLAC music and my Swift app backups on my local storage at the same time. :)

4Strings

May 28, 2014
Denver
HTC One (m7)
Sony Xperia Z5
Ever since the Pixel 1, I was holding out on buying another for Google to come out with a 256 GB model. By the time they did, I needed a 512 GB model minimum. I'm so happy that the P6P has that although Google should jump ahead a bit and go for 1 TB next time, so I can fit my FLAC music and my Swift app backups on my local storage at the same time. :)
Or they could, ya know, have a microSD card slot... 🙃🙃🙃

I think I'll miss that about my Note9 even more than the headphone jack...

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Or they could, ya know, have a microSD card slot... 🙃🙃🙃

I think I'll miss that about my Note9 even more than the headphone jack...
:) As with every other compromise, I assume Samsung holds it over Google's head not to be *too* good, keeps them from adding certain technology so that they're not too competitive with Samsung's own phones, in exchange for Samsung selling Google the parts they're willing to for the Pixels to be built.

Of course, Samsung is making the MicroSD slot much rarer, too. Really sucks...

4Strings

May 28, 2014
Denver
HTC One (m7)
Sony Xperia Z5
:) As with every other compromise, I assume Samsung holds it over Google's head not to be *too* good, keeps them from adding certain technology so that they're not too competitive with Samsung's own phones, in exchange for Samsung selling Google the parts they're willing to for the Pixels to be built.

Of course, Samsung is making the MicroSD slot much rarer, too. Really sucks...
That's why I decided on the pixel over something like the Note20, at this point there's really not much difference and at least the pixel gets regular updates.

hand-filer

Sep 21, 2021
Winnipeg, MB
Expected delivery of Feb 02-03 changed to Jan 27-31 and now to Mar 03-04. Sent the charger/stand back for refund and will cancel the phone order in the next several days.
The ongoing delivery issues and the external DAC compatibility issues are the final straw for me. Sorry I sold my S20+ too quickly. Glad to still have my trusty old LG G7 (with an excellent internal DAC) as a backup unit until I decide what to do.
The soon to be released OnePlus 10 Pro looks like an interesting alternative.

batpoil

Jun 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on with the delivery date getting pushed back like 6-8 weeks? I was scheduled for first week of Jan, then end of January and this morning they put me in the 15-16 Mars??? I am fully aware of chip shortages, ports being backloged and what not, but what kind of riddiculous customer service is that? I need a phone not in 3 months but right now. Why not give a 5 months estimates in the first place, then I'd know to get something else in the meantime.

• Sad
Reactions: hand-filer

hand-filer

Sep 21, 2021
Winnipeg, MB
I can't tell you what's going on but I'm in the same situation. Ordered one on Jan 1 and just got the revised Mar 15-16 delivery update.
I sold my perfectly good S20+ in anticipation for this phone only to be disappointed time and time again with ever increasing delays. The phone order was cancelled this morning and the charger/stand is being dropped off at UPS this afternoon.
Personally I'm kind of relieved about it as the more I read the more I believe the 6 series is a half baked product that isn't ready for prime time.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.