• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

TheDudeAbides

Jul 9, 2011
Dodgertown
My Pixel Buds had an "attempted" delivery by a company called TForce, smh. I live in an apartment and there was no attempt to call me, buzz me, call the manager like the front door says, nothing. I always seem to have these half assed delivery attempts by no-name companies.

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT
Got my pixel buds yesterday. Thankfully, my pixel order delivery date hasn't changed. Oct 26-27th for stormy black 256GB. I keep refreshing the order page hoping that the cancel button disappears lol. I'm thinking that will happen Sunday, and I'll get a shipping notice early Monday morning. It would be inline with the delivery dates. So close!

WashRob78

Aug 23, 2010
Arlington, VA
Sony Xperia 5 II
I ordered an unlocked Cloudy White 256GB with Dark Olive Pixel Buds on 20 October. The phone was initially set for 29-30 December and the Buds for 2-3 November, but now they've shifted to 22-23 December and 5-6 November, respectively. Hopefully they'll converge to sooner dates.

Last edited:

robsonline

Aug 29, 2007
I started trying to order a Stormy Black 256 as soon as the event started. Eventually, I got it in my cart, but it kept giving errors. Finally realized the Black 256 was out of stock. I was so mad. I decided to purchase the 128 black. That went through. Then I saw about thirty minutes later the 256 showed back in stock, so I went back and purchased it and canceled the 128. The whole process took about 2 1/2 hours. My Pixel Buds will be here tomorrow, and my P6P shows an arrival date of Oct 27-28.

2003vstrom

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
my delivery date has updated twice since I placed my order, first delivery date was Nov 11-12, the next morning it had changed to Nov 5-6, and I just checked and it was moved to Nov 2-3, and I had ordered the 6 pro stormy 512gb. fingers crossed.

Carousser

Jan 15, 2014
Pre-ordered at like 12:30am EST on the 20th. Stormy 256GB 6 Pro with Olive buds.
Initially showed as Oct. 28-30th for both phone and buds.
The phone then moved to Dec 1st-2nd. Buds moved to Oct 30th - Nov 2nd.
The phone then moved to Nov 7th-8th. Buds stayed the same.
The phone then moved to Oct 30th - Nov 2nd. Buds stayed the same.

What a rollercoaster.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine just updated again. It went from Dec 10th-11th to Nov 19th-20th and i received a shipping email this morning :)
    Much like many others, as of today, my Black 512GB P6P is delayed until mid-December now. The original delivery date was in a couple of days.
    Let's try this again. Scumbag Illinois is probably where they stole my first phone lmao
    Screenshot_20211105-143727.jpg
    Anyone order from Best Buy? According to their website, all of my local stores can have all models of the Pixel 6 Pro delivered within the week. 🙂 I'm guessing that's BS.
    laugh-out-loud, lol! i call it "misleading". my BestBuy order is 3-weeks past due with no update other than "we're working to get it to you...in a few days". i ordered a 256GB Fi version (for a relative) on Nov 15 that is now scheduled to be delivered Nov 23-24 (originally Nov 16-17).
    Hi, I tried to order a P6 Pro stormy 512GB about two weeks ago. USA Google Store only allowed to subscribe on a wait list. Today still the same. Only the 128GB looks orderable.

Any ideas how long it could take until I can order?
    Hey DavidFlint,

the wait list is pointless from what I've seen. It doesn't hold anything, it only sends you an email, days after there was a stock for brief period of time.

What worked for me the first few days post release was checking the availability a few times a day. The 512's last minutes at best when one comes in stock and it seemed to show up once an hour when I really started paying attention to it. 3 times I caught one in stock after I started checking more frequently and stopped waiting on the waitlist to have any value and it was gone in the few seconds it took to try to check out. 4th time was the charm and I made it all the way through.

FWIW my expected ship date is December 29th currently for an order placed on the 28th.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.