• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I pre-ordered the day when the pre-orders were open right after the official event, but I couldn`t get a order to go through because of all of website issues, but finally around 6:30 pm eastern time I was able to get a order to complete, through the USA google store.
Nice. I preordered it the day after. But with a delivery date of 11/30-12/1. It hasn't changed since then. White 6 pro 256gb

ggreenwood334

May 26, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I finally got mine ordered at 2:29 pm launch day from Google store. 6pro black 256gb. Olive buds got here on the 21st. Phone delivery is Oct 26-27. Really wish I could get it Monday. Because I hate Mondays. Lol.

Reactions: galaxys

moopile

Jun 12, 2007
Memphis, TN
OnePlus 7 Pro

Attachments

• IMG_20211023_120934.jpg
    IMG_20211023_120934.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Congrats! If you have some interest and energy, please keep us posted with the details, build quality, camera, maybe some CPU benchmark? This one would be very helpful: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.primatelabs.geekbench5
Just curious if you plan on getting one? Sounds like maybe you are waiting to see what others say about it?

Signed,
Someone who is a loyal CleanSlate user on his Pixel 4 XL & and has preordered the Pixel 6 Pro 🙃

Reactions: moopile and tbalden

tbalden

Recognized Developer
Just curious if you plan on getting one? Sounds like maybe you are waiting to see what others say about it?

Signed,
Someone who is a loyal CleanSlate user on his Pixel 4 XL & and has preordered the Pixel 6 Pro 🙃
I definitely plan to get the 6pro. But I'm still curious with all the reviews still not coming because of the embargo, how it works in real life :)

As for development, will need to see how easy it is with the new architecture of Google tensor. Hopefully it will not be a hopeless case :)

moopile

Jun 12, 2007
Memphis, TN
OnePlus 7 Pro

Signed,
Have not powered it on yet. As I've gotten older i may still love tech but dread messing with it. Took a nap after it arrived.

Reactions: tbalden

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
HAAAAA, ordered from Google, Unlocked, Black 512GB on 10/20. Current expected delivery JANUARY 14-15

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ordered my stormy black 256 GB 6 Pro on Jan 1. Expected delivery is Feb 02-03 :cry:
    Oh well I can admire my new Spigen Rugged Armor case while I wait :p
    Hopefully the delivery gets revised to a more favorable time frame.
    Looks like I'll be replacing my beloved Galaxy Note9 for a P6Pro... Waiting for the 512GB version to be vailable for now though becvause without a microSD slot, I'll need all the storage I can get...
    Aaaand it just became available... Ordered mine with a February 22-24 delivery date.
    Ever since the Pixel 1, I was holding out on buying another for Google to come out with a 256 GB model. By the time they did, I needed a 512 GB model minimum. I'm so happy that the P6P has that although Google should jump ahead a bit and go for 1 TB next time, so I can fit my FLAC music and my Swift app backups on my local storage at the same time. :)
    Or they could, ya know, have a microSD card slot... 🙃🙃🙃

I think I'll miss that about my Note9 even more than the headphone jack...
    :) As with every other compromise, I assume Samsung holds it over Google's head not to be *too* good, keeps them from adding certain technology so that they're not too competitive with Samsung's own phones, in exchange for Samsung selling Google the parts they're willing to for the Pixels to be built.

Of course, Samsung is making the MicroSD slot much rarer, too. Really sucks...
    That's why I decided on the pixel over something like the Note20, at this point there's really not much difference and at least the pixel gets regular updates.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.