• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

krips2003

Sep 27, 2009
Louisville
Stormy Black 256 GB - Oct 27-28. Cloudy White 256 GB Jan 11-12 :(
I wanted to trade-in Pixel 2 XL that my wife uses. But whenever I would go through the process, the 256 GB version of Cloudy White will go out of stock during the checkout. So I had to do it without the trade-in. I did add the Pixel bud prior to adding Pixel 6 Pro.

1635022859430.png

Reactions: galaxys

Sammae7

May 21, 2013
Unlocked Stormy Black Pro 256 ordered at roughly 5:30pm on the 19th, delivery date is set to October 27th-28th.

Earbuds shipped the 21st and arrived the 22nd.

Reactions: galaxys

moopile

Jun 12, 2007
Memphis, TN
OnePlus 7 Pro

nozz93

Jul 22, 2010
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
I suppose the devices with larger storage options are produced and shipped later? In Germany, the only Pixel 6 Pro with 256 GB is the black one, the other colors are only offered with 128 GB. That might explain the late shipping dates for some of you. My white 128 GB Pro is scheduled for October 27th/28th (ordered during the event when the Google Store was usable again).

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Recognized Contributor
I suppose the devices with larger storage options are produced and shipped later? In Germany, the only Pixel 6 Pro with 256 GB is the black one, the other colors are only offered with 128 GB. That might explain the late shipping dates for some of you. My white 128 GB Pro is scheduled for October 27th/28th (ordered during the event when the Google Store was usable again).
I ordered two Black 6 Pro 512 GB three hours after the official announcement started, and it estimates October 27-28 for me.

Reactions: tbalden

daniel-t

Mar 17, 2010
Has anyone brought or pre-ordered from the Google Store (UK) before? Do you know how long it takes between a package being dispatched and it arriving?

My phone, charger, and case say they will be delivered by Oct 26th, but it has not yet been dispatched.

It is a Sunday, so I doubt it will go out today - so does it go out tomorrow and have a Next Day delivery?

Keith W

Apr 18, 2011
Edinburgh
I have bought a number of things from the UK Google store and each item, dependant on order cut off time, has been next day delivery

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Apparently somewhat good news guys & gals. Checked my order this morning and the cancel button to cancel my order is no longer there. According to Google that means the phone has gone to the warehouse for packing. Expected delivery date is still Oct. 26-27.

Looks like they may have gotten the ball rolling...

Last edited:

ordiesep88

Apr 8, 2013
Apparently somewhat good news guys & gals. Checked my order this morning and the cancel button to cancel my order is no longer there. According to Google that means the phone has gone to the warehouse for packing. Expected delivery date is still Oct. 26-27.

Just checked my order. Cancel button is gone for me as well. Ordered on the 19th, deliver date is Oct 29-30. Ordered from Google Fi site.

Batfink33

Apr 8, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

What country?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Batfink33

Apr 8, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Has anyone brought or pre-ordered from the Google Store (UK) before? Do you know how long it takes between a package being dispatched and it arriving?

My phone, charger, and case say they will be delivered by Oct 26th, but it has not yet been dispatched.

It is a Sunday, so I doubt it will go out today - so does it go out tomorrow and have a Next Day delivery?
It should do yes, usually a 24hr delivery courier so despatched tomorrow, delivered on 26th.

Batfink33

Apr 8, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

It should do yes, usually a 24hr delivery courier so despatched tomorrow, delivered on 26

Reactions: daniel-t

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Phone delivered without issue today and it's actually in the box lol. Charging now but all looks well
    finally! Pro 256gb ordered 4pm EDT Oct. 19

pixel.jpg
    My phone was out for delivery yesterday morning. Delivery time of 10:15 to 4:00. The FedEx truck pulled up at 3:50. Made me wait all damn day, but it was worth it. Loving this phone. The cancel option on my wife's Sorta Sunny model went away this morning and her card was charged. Hopefully, we'll see that one by the end of the week.
    My October 19th preorder finally arrived today after FedEx sent it to the wrong distribution center which lead to a 3 day delay. The phone feels and looks like a Galaxy Note 9 with less bezel.
    My shipping date improved from december 6-7 to november 16-17
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.