Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

nozz93

Jul 22, 2010
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
View attachment 5441943
I hope it comes on Friday or Saturday 🤣. And where you see the origin country?
It will look differently after some time, for me it took at day or so but now it looks like this:

1635257683924.png

plasticarmyman

Apr 13, 2011
Long Beach
I am wondering what is going on now, they have changed my delivery date to 29-30th.

I am on the West Coast of the US and ordered on the 19th...so not sure why it's been delayed and hasn't shipped yet when a lot of others have already shipped.

not a big deal, just wondering what the issue is

• Wow
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

jsternbe

May 7, 2011
My Google stuff always ships from Carol Stream. When they receive the item it goes out fairly quickly. Mine was received yesterday around 2pm, shipped out at 8pm.
I have a friend who had her Pixel 6 go out from there yesterday and it is already out for delivery. The difference is that apparently my phone (and my charger) either never actually made it out from Google, or they didn't scan it in yesterday. It has been stuck with just a shipment label for awhile.

• Wow

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have the a Pixel 6 pro and a charging brick as two separate packages. Both were "shipped" yesterday, but I have been waiting over 24 hours for them to arrive at Fedex in Carol Stream, IL so they can start their journey to me. I guess I'll get them in a few days, or a few weeks, or whenever they manage to scan them in.

Same here and the exact same timeline. Label created 24 hours ago and still not with Fed Ex.

• Wow

Top Liked Posts