Question Delivery dates!

Search This thread

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
How does the screen feel to you like a normal smart phone screen? There is a thread where a couple of people describe the screen as 'hollow' and plastic feeling. They said it makes some kind of annoying noise when you tap the screen. Haven't seen it reported anywhere else.
Yeah I posted over there and seems hollow especially compared to my note 20 ultra

krweby

Oct 26, 2010
Mine shipped. They are still are using OnTrac. Wish they didn't. Worst shipping company around. They are very sketchy. My Pixel 2 XL shipped with them and I think the driver stole it. It never got here. Then Google had to ship me a new one again and it took a month to get here last time.

johninsf

Ordered P6P 128GB on 19OCT 1PM PST.

-- 25OCT email notice of 27-28OCT delivery.

Unfortunately, OnTrac is the assigned carrier (US west coast company). I work in Purchasing and this delivery service is probably one of the worst we've ever experienced. When Amazon was outsourcing to them we had so many nightmare stories of lost, "delivered" but really delivered packages.

Maybe it's OnTrac's janked tracking system, lack of managerial oversight, broken process, or poor quality control.

My tracking status shows "Awaiting Package" as of 10:05pm Monday.

Go OnTrac! I hope you aren't off track.

Last edited:

Tanquen

Mar 1, 2006
Mine shipped. They are still are using OnTrac. Wish they didn't. Worst shipping company around. They are very sketchy. My Pixel 2 XL shipped with them and I think the driver stole it. It never got here. Then Google had to ship me a new one again and it took a month to get here last time.
Yeah not the best, not had anything go missing but they show up in unmarked cars and like to just trough stuff in the front yard and not bring it to the door.

Allso, the tracking info normally updates the day after getting the item.

krweby

Oct 26, 2010
Yeah not the best, not had anything go missing but they show up in unmarked cars and like to just trough stuff in the front yard and not bring it to the door.

Allso, the tracking info normally updates the day after getting the item.
Their drivers use their own vehicles that's how they keep costs low. I think that's why they are as bad as they are.

jimmiekain

Oct 21, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga
www.twitter.com
Has anyone got a shipping email for a P6P White 256GB?
Me. I got the notification yesterday. It's shipping with some unknown company I've never heard of called TForce. The tracking number shows today as the "expected delivery date" but I've never had luck with unknown shipping companies like this. There is always some kind of issue / delay with delivery. Hoping history doesn't repeat itself.

mrro82

Feb 17, 2011
New York
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Me. I got the notification yesterday. It's shipping with some unknown company I've never heard of called TForce. The tracking number shows today as the "expected delivery date" but I've never had luck with unknown shipping companies like this. There is always some kind of issue / delay with delivery. Hoping history doesn't repeat itself.
When did you place your order?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

jblack41510

Dec 22, 2011
Oakland
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Ordered P6P 128GB on 19OCT 1PM PST.

-- 25OCT email notice of 27-28OCT delivery.

Unfortunately, OnTrac is the assigned carrier (US west coast company). I work in Purchasing and this delivery service is probably one of the worst we've ever experienced. When Amazon was outsourcing to them we had so many nightmare stories of lost, "delivered" but really delivered packages.

Maybe it's OnTrac's janked tracking system, lack of managerial oversight, broken process, or poor quality control.

My tracking status shows "Awaiting Package" as of 10:05pm Monday.

Go OnTrac! I hope you aren't off track.
I'm also waiting on OnTrash. Showing Awaiting Package. Supposed to be delivered today or tomorrow according to Google.

xray49er

Mar 13, 2009
Peekskill, NY
I work in Logistics. Tforce is formerly UPS freight. Not sure why they are using a LTL carrier instead of a parcel service, but Tforce are pretty reliable.

D

Deleted member 3193942

Tforce now showing it for delivery. Yay! Me currently on my Pixel 5 making sure they don't pass my house... 😁

Screenshot_20211026-103310.png

sgvjon

Nov 28, 2010
Los Angeles
GT-i9250
HTC Dragon
@sgvjon , in your experience, does T-Force update their website similar to FedEx as far as saying "out for delivery"?
Yes, but you'll have to manually keep refreshing it. They have a really outdated system. Like it's 10:38am here, it just updated saying mine is on the way as of 9:00am. Ymmv lol

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Yes, but you'll have to manually keep refreshing it. They have a really outdated system. Like it's 10:38am here, it just updated saying mine is on the way as of 9:00am. Ymmv lol
Other carriers do that from time to time, too. For example, FedEx didn't show my ~1:00 tracking tidbit until at least two hours later. That night at almost 21:00, they showed the next tracking step exactly on time. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: sgvjon

Top Liked Posts