TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Same here approximately 2 days no update

Monday, October 25, 2021
12:58 PM
CAROL STREAM, IL
Arrived at FedEx location

Mine got to Fed Ex last night. With 2 day ground to me that makes it arrive exactly when they originally said it would. I think they are pre printing but not shipping until it hits the original schedule for delivery. When was yours originally promised?

Reactions: DinarQ8

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
Updated Fed Ex tracking shows the phone (white 256) out for delivery between 3:00 and 4:00pm today. I ordered around 4pm EDT launch day after punishing myself for 3 hours with error codes... Side note, I personally have become very accustomed to face unlock on my pixel 4xl, I know everyone is different but for me, this is a way more convenient way to unlock the phone than the fingerprint scanner. I hope Google brings this back in future phones.

Best of luck to those still waiting for the phone:)

On mine there are two charges. Yes a 99 dollar charge when they shipped the buds. Then when they shipped the phone they gave me a 99 dollar credit on the phone.
I'm hoping that's the way it will work with mine. I don't want to have to deal with a phone call to Google. If I had known Best Buy was finally going to sell for T-Mobile I would have gotten it from them. I had a lot of trouble dealing with Google years ago over a Nexus 7 tablet.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

DinarQ8

Nov 23, 2010
Kuwait City
Mine got to Fed Ex last night. With 2 day ground to me that makes it arrive exactly when they originally said it would. I think they are pre printing but not shipping until it hits the original schedule for delivery. When was yours originally promised?
It was 27-28 Oct
I received message will delivery On Time today

Excessiveidling

Jul 14, 2010
so now my google financing is only showing a charge for 100 as opposed to the price for the pixel 6 pro....I'm hoping they're not charging me for my pixel buds which are supposed to be free and NOT charging/purchasing my phone.

My order status still shows a shipping/arrival date of the 28-29th but yeaaaaa...starting to worry...and of course no contact information for google that I can find.

Also shows my available balance NOT showing the phone charge.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
so now my google financing is only showing a charge for 100 as opposed to the price for the pixel 6 pro....I'm hoping they're not charging me for my pixel buds which are supposed to be free and NOT charging/purchasing my phone.

My order status still shows a shipping/arrival date of the 28-29th but yeaaaaa...starting to worry...and of course no contact information for google that I can find.

Also shows my available balance NOT showing the phone charge.
See the post above, #503. It probably is the Buds, and then when they ship the phone and charge for it, it'll reflect a $100 credit for the phone price.

Reactions: Excessiveidling

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
I think this is the thread this was brought up in previously. :) My pending credit card transaction from the Google Store just posted.

2x 6 Pro 512 GB Black in U.S. arriving today via FedEx - I didn't pay for shipping.
Nice, yeah I have the 512gb ordered and my delivery dates have bounced around like a pinball, in a pinball machine, for the 5th time my delivery date has changed again back to 5-6th from 12-13th, so well see!

Mahapederdon

May 13, 2013
Poway (San Diego)
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Same here but TMobile never put any hold on my card. I chatted with them and they said they will charge my card when the phone ships. Says ships tomorrow with an expected delivery tomorrow. Who knows. I've ordered like 3 phones from them in the past and waited days after the expected ship date and ended up cancelling and going to the store to get them. Not once have I ordered a phone online from em and get it. I'm hoping this time is different.

bouchigo

Jan 17, 2008
Stockton
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 2 XL
Those of you who got their shipping email and tracking number on Monday, has the info been tracking/changing on the FedEx page when you track it? Mine is coming from IMCLS Carol Stream, Illinois, and it's been stuck at "Arrived at FedEx location CAROL STREAM, IL" since Monday.

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
Those of you who got their shipping email and tracking number on Monday, has the info been tracking/changing on the FedEx page when you track it? Mine is coming from IMCLS Carol Stream, Illinois, and it's been stuck at "Arrived at FedEx location CAROL STREAM, IL" since Monday.
Mine has been changing since Monday. I also have Fed Ex tracker to get a little more detail.

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Ground tracking is pretty hit or miss. Usually it doesn't update until it is out for delivery.

Reactions: RichardSauer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P6P black 128 from at&t. Shipped 10/22 and FedEx is showing it 20 miles away scheduled for delivery 10/23.
    Just arrived
    Mine is here. Doorbell rang about 6 mins ago. I ran to the door like kid waiting on Santa.🎅

I'm charging it now.
    Had mine arrive whilst I was at work. Came home to this. Hope everyone gets theirs soon. Loving it so far.

20211026_135638_054638.jpg
    Ladies and gents, I wish you well and hope that your wait is as short and trouble free as possible.

Thankfully in my case, my wait is over 😌
    UK 256GB Pro, ordered 19 Oct.

1635247213536.png
    I am impressed considering every Pixel phone has been a disaster disappointment.
    Not the same experience here. Pixel has been my favorite experience.