Question Delivery dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vwood2121

May 21, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So I went on Google's store and was going to place an order for a phone that is in stock. When I got to shipping there was three options I was going to pick the fastest. Why would the fastest delivery date for something in stock be December 22nd for expedited? When I place the call with Google they told me it was because it was in high demand..... So what if it's in high demand If it's in stock and I have an order all you do is pick it up slap a label on it and send it on its way. It shouldn't take a month and a half to get here. I do not understand where they're coming from. If I order today it wouldn't be here until December 22nd on an in stock item. Anybody have any insight on this?

Reactions: galaxys

parakleet

Mar 2, 2011
I ordered my phones the day they were revealed.
My delivery dates have changed every Sunday of every week.
my wife's phone which was originally to be delivered in Late Dec(White) came last week.
My phone which was supposed to be delivered 1 week after ordering is supposedly arriving tomorrow, but has been pushed back to January then pulled back to Dec. now Nov 9th.

So i wouldn't bank on the delivery dates right now.

Reactions: galaxys

vwood2121

May 21, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
my wife's phone which was originally to be delivered in Late Dec(White) came last week.
My phone which was supposed to be delivered 1 week after ordering is supposedly arriving tomorrow, but has been pushed back to January then pulled back to Dec. now Nov 9th.

So if I were to order it and then it stayed out that long I wonder if I could cancel it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I went on Google's store and was going to place an order for a phone that is in stock. When I got to shipping there was three options I was going to pick the fastest. Why would the fastest delivery date for something in stock be December 22nd for expedited? When I place the call with Google they told me it was because it was in high demand..... So what if it's in high demand If it's in stock and I have an order all you do is pick it up slap a label on it and send it on its way. It shouldn't take a month and a half to get here. I do not understand where they're coming from. If I order today it wouldn't be here until December 22nd on an in stock item. Anybody have any insight on this?

I have had the cancel button available to me up until this morning when my phone changed to shipped.