Delivery Delayed On Launch Day! C'mon Oneplus

Search This thread

claytow

Oct 30, 2012
Norwich
Pre-ordered a shiny new Oneplus 7t frosted silver through Amazon on Sunday as I had birthday vouchers, expecting to have it delivered today so I could play with the new shiny thing. Just received a mail from Amazon UK to say its been delayed and estimated deliver is now 24th October? I'm a little confused and saddened by this, Surely they have enough product for launch? has anyone else experienced this..

notegalaxy

Dec 20, 2011
Just got mine delivered fom Amazon UK. But I went for the blue. I saw that frosted silver went out of stock very quickly yesterday so may just be the sheer number of orders for that varient was unexpected.

King_lilrowrow

Mar 16, 2016
London
Pre-ordered a shiny new Oneplus 7t frosted silver through Amazon on Sunday as I had birthday vouchers, expecting to have it delivered today so I could play with the new shiny thing. Just received a mail from Amazon UK to say its been delayed and estimated deliver is now 24th October? I'm a little confused and saddened by this, Surely they have enough product for launch? has anyone else experienced this..

Mine was supposed to be here on launch day also (frosted silver) but got delayed said it'll be here on the 21st instead but came today (day after launch) instead.

Don't give up hope.

uberjon

Aug 7, 2010
Ordered mine just after 10 am Friday here in the states, expected 22nd. (With the 10$ discounted fast shipping) would have been nice to offer Saturday delivery.

mr_stoosh

Oct 1, 2010
Exactly in the same position as the OP. I ordered mine from Amazon UK (Frosted Silver) literally as the keynote finished. It was showing delivery on the 19th right up until late on the 18th then noticed that Amazon were showing estimated delivery as 24th October.

Every other retailer had the Frosted Silver showing as in stock.

I spoke to Amazon CS and he stated that they will have stock on the 24th October but even that wasn't a guarantee.

I cancelled and ordered from OP and the phone was delivered on Saturday.

It's more of an Amazon issue rather than OP.

claytow

Oct 30, 2012
Norwich
Well,

Just got a notification of dispatch.. Its due today now... I guess after them telling me there is no chance of getting it until the 24th, they were wrong again.
Shame I have plans today so I won't be able to sign for it.

King_lilrowrow

Mar 16, 2016
London
Well,

Just got a notification of dispatch.. Its due today now... I guess after them telling me there is no chance of getting it until the 24th, they were wrong again.
Shame I have plans today so I won't be able to sign for it.
You got your device yet?

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Abu-khulzat

May 19, 2013
Ordered froat silver from Amazon UAE on the 12th of October, still waiting. Showing "Temporarily out of stock". However the blue version is available.
I see that silver version is available in many other stores from the launch day. Something wrong with UAE Amazon store

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Ba7rani

Apr 16, 2012
Manama
Ordered froat silver from Amazon UAE on the 12th of October, still waiting. Showing "Temporarily out of stock". However the blue version is available.
I see that silver version is available in many other stores from the launch day. Something wrong with UAE Amazon store

Same here, I ordered op7t froat silver from amazon.ae since 18th.. I am still waiting...

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone