[DEODEXED STOCK ROM] ANDROID MM 6.0.1 for SM-N915F/FY

Search This thread

talibeh

Nov 26, 2011
Everything is working find didn't flash any karnel and have install xposed also u should start spending more time to make more rom not just stock deodexed rom

talibeh

Nov 26, 2011
I can help have some basic knowledge when it comes with technology we can share u show me one or two

colgao

Oct 24, 2007
Hi,
Good job but I would like to learn how it's the process to Deodex, Zipalign, Debloat and Remove KNOX for an Official rom appropriated for my device (FY) and country (PHE) like this:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/83727/N915FYXXS1DPG1_N915FYPHE1DPE1_PHE downloaded from SamMobile.
If someone (maybe Micky387) know how to make an Official rom Multi-CSC ... better for easy change of regional settings by different users with the same device [using PhoneInfo+] ;)

Can you explain the process step by step and post links to the tools you've used ?

Fully Deodexed Stock ROM for SM-N915FY variant is added to OP.

Deodexed
Debloated
Rooted
BusyBoX added

Test it yourself friends, make sure you do full wipe before flashing and first boot may take upto 20minutes so be patient.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smaiarif

Aug 3, 2015
Bangalore
The zip is working fine. Those who are complaining about zip is corrupted, this is the problem from your end guys. Get it solved for yourselves, since everyone on this thread has got All the versions of my ROM with no issues, so definately you guys need to check with your files being downloaded properly or not.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

badpac

May 6, 2013
this rom didnt work for me :/

i got a N915FY and flashed them. every 50~ secound it will be boot again. I flashed a orginal samsung 6.0.1 Rom via odin, then twrp 3.0.1. After this i make a Full Wipe and install this rom. I tied it some times. I dont know what the problem is but other roms works fine :(

edit: Now its works fine with Emotion Kernel

Last edited:

xjerlzx

Oct 30, 2011
singapore
Was helping a friend with N915G variant

Rom will work when Flash with TWRP 3.x, install this rom and install Emotion kernel
There is a relatively long first boot though lasted around 10min for me.

Hope my 2cents helped someone!

Chucky_xxl

Aug 31, 2008
install this rom and emotion kernel.... all works fine but i have install supersu 2.8.4 and i have no root :(

fixed with supersu 2.4.6.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Galaxy Note Edge users:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

As we don't have much options in MM based custom ROMs for our Note Edge, and I have seen many Note Edge users asking for MM based Stock deodexed ROM in several threads. Here I have made a custom rom based on MM 6.0.1 for our Note Edge N915F

Since I own a N915F variant, I have made and tested it on my device. I'm not sure if it works with other variants or not. I do not promise for further developments of the ROM, and my intention is just to share my work with you guys.

ROM DETAILS:
    Base: N915FXXU1DPC7 Region: ACR
    MM 6.0.1
    Rooted
    BusyBOX added
    Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    Debloated
    Removed KNOX
    Note: Before downloading make sure you have the same variant. I do not take any responsibility for damaged & Bricked devices so download and flash it on your own.

Always backup your ROM before flashing custom ROMs

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR N915F
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XBq1F4PwsXanB4UTIzc01RVm8

UPDATE: Deodexed Stock ROM for N915FY
    BASE:N915FYXXS1DPG1
    DOWNLOAD LINK FOR N915FY
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XBq1F4PwsXOE1UWUJ4UDdTbVE

UPDATE: Deodexed STOCK ROM for N915G
    BASE: N915GXXS1DPF1
    DOWNLOAD LINK FOR N915G
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XBq1F4PwsXaEJ0YTJ4RHZpVDg

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. You should be on stock MM 6.0.1 with updated BL and Modem.
    2. Download the CWM recovery in .tar format and flash It using latest Odin for PC.
    3. Flash SuperSU 2.7 zip from CWM recovery (To get Root access on your device).
    4. After you successfully root your device, install Flashify app.
    5. launch flashify and download Recovery TWRP 2.8.7.0 tblte.img file and flash from within the app.
    6. After flashing TWRP 2.8.7.0 tblte.img, reboot into recovery.
    Note: If you already have TWRP 2.8.7.0 then skip steps 2,3,4,5
    7. In TWRP recovery (FULL WIPE) Wipe System,Data,Cache and Dalvik Cache. And Flash My ROM zip
    8. Reboot. and enjoy your stock deodexed MM 6.0.1 ROM for Galaxy Note Edge.....

CREDITS:

@superR thanks for your amazing kitchen.
    @thereassaad & @OvrDriVE and @BenjaminW8 thanks for Guiding me throughout the process in making this ROM.
    DEODEXED STOCK ROM FOR N915G IS ADDED TO OP
    Deodexed
    PreRooted
    BusyBOX installed
    su.d support added

Now All the Note EDGE N915G variant users can use this ROM.....
    FLASHING PROCEDURE IS SAME AS GIVEN IN OP.......
    Downloading ;) tell me please my friend @smaiarif is the deodexed rom for FY debloated and dekxoxed? :)
    It is the same ROM you shared yesterday. As I said, I have deodexed, debloated and added root to it. So enjoy your own deodexed rom friend.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk
    You are my hero :good: Thank you again. :good: :good::good:
    Thanks for your words friend...[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk
    Does anyone have a torrent or alternative download place for the N915F version of it? Freaking google drive is always closing my connection so I always get "failed network error" while downloading.

I have tried 3 freaking browsers and they are all saying the file is corrupted because of google after it gets to 1.4gb. I am tired of this ****...
    Can someone PLEASE upload a torrent or the file to a better download spot please.

Ill see if i can upload to mediafire for you.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/evb9o9coa2qc9kv

Also id recommend the emotion kernel to go with this.
    @VGMStudios if it worked for you pls hit the thanks button and ill take it off my mediafire thanks abunch bud.

17 DL n 1 thanks :good::p
    Sent from my Samsung SM-N915G using XDA Labs