[DEPRECATED] CyanogenMod 13 (CM13.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hollandais

Nov 13, 2012
Morsang sur Orge
Thanx. But how do i give these authorisations? And what is Andy's page?
Goto settings/apps. Tick google play services ( or the name in your language) and go to authorizations. Set them all for OK. Reboot. Now it should be OK. For Andi's pages take a look into this topic, search for android-andi signature.

Envoyé de mon Galaxy Tab 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Greywolf_Va

Mar 28, 2015
@Android-Andi, I installed the current rom and current gapps-delta and though it all installs fine, I am finding package installer hanging up when I try installing my apks back from my app backup & restore. Not sure where package installer is included (if its in the rom or the gapps), but im dropping back one rom and my previous gapps until I hear if anyone else is having the same issue or found whats causing it.

XxTh3YannikxX

Dec 21, 2014
Hey,
I know this isnt the right thread but i couldnt find one for a Tutorial, for rooting a Galaxy tab 2 and flash CM13 on it? Do you guys know one :)

Madpiercing

Dec 5, 2010
Hello! Yesterday i decided to give some new life to my old tab ( was still on android 4), but i have some bugs. I've searched the thread but can't seem to find ways to solve them.

Rom is basically in virgin state, wiped cache, dalvik, formatted data etc etc, then flashed rom, gapps, done the set up and the only apps i downloaded are some browsers (gello, firefox) and an ebook reader.

Problems:

- Initially sound worked, i could hear the keyboard sounds; then after a while when i was trying youtube videos from browser i couldn't hear any sound, i couldn't change the volume because the icon on the video was blocked in the no sound state. After that, i realized sound didn't work anymore in any part of the tablet, if i start audio fx it force closes, and on settings -> sounds you can't even hear previews of the ringtones. No luck with headphones either. (needless to say, but multimedia volume is up)

- Youtube doesn't work, it install, app work, but when i try to start a video it says there's a problem and the video doesn't start. I suppose it has something to do with the audio problem.

- Fullscreen videos on youtube with gello, stockbrowser, and chrome don't work, lot of artifacts. Firefox works fine.

Any idea why i'm experiencing those problems in basically a full fresh flash? Solutions? I've searched the thread for youtube, sound, audio problems etc but seems no one experienced those things.

I hope i can solve this because otherwise the rom is very smooth and i like it!

Thanks to who will help

EDIT: searching around the web, i start to think this is a hardware problem of the tablet... will try another rom to see if things change but i think the sound chip fried itself!

Last edited:

hollandais

Nov 13, 2012
Morsang sur Orge
Sometimes, coming from an older ROM, you should flash the ROM 2 times. Take care also you use the latest recovery and the right gapps. You can find all you need in Andi's github. See on top of this topic.

Envoyé de mon Galaxy Tab 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

jeffreymcclain

Jul 24, 2015
On an unrelated note, I believe I mentioned this bug before, but since it still applies to the latest TWRP recovery:

If encryption is enabled, the TWRP top bar flashes rapidly between yellow and blue until the pattern is drawn to decrypt. My current setup is P5113, using a 3x3 pattern encryption. I formatted the internal storage before encrypting, as per the instructions.

Also, after entering the correct pattern, I get an "Unable to mount storage" error. However, this is quickly followed by a confirmation that the "data was successfully decrypted" and then the standard TWRP options menu.

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
On an unrelated note, I believe I mentioned this bug before, but since it still applies to the latest TWRP recovery:

If encryption is enabled, the TWRP top bar flashes rapidly between yellow and blue until the pattern is drawn to decrypt. My current setup is P5113, using a 3x3 pattern encryption. I formatted the internal storage before encrypting, as per the instructions.

I noticed it too, but atm no idea how to solve it.
Also, after entering the correct pattern, I get an "Unable to mount storage" error. However, this is quickly followed by a confirmation that the "data was successfully decrypted" and then the standard TWRP options menu.
"Unable to mount storage" because it's encrypted, nothing to worry about.
Once you entered the right pin or pattern it will work as it should :)

~ All my work, news etc. on http://andi34.github.io ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod (CM 13.0)
    Android 6.x

A new "unified" Galaxy Tab 2 section was added to our forum because we don't make a difference between p31xx an p51xx specific roms.

Please use the Thread here for CM 13 related questions and feedback
    Uploading a new build right now, will be available in within next 1-2 hours
    • clean flash recommend because we switched to our new kernel for a final public test (before it finally replaces our old, bloated kernel)
    • Booting takes some more time now - there's a delay for up to 10 sec. betweeen the samsung logo and bootanimation (The bootloader init was disabled and the kernel resets everything on boot which is a good thing but delays bootup.)
    • Many thanks to @Ziyan for the new kernel! He did the main part of it! (We worked together on it for almost 9 months now - where is the time?!)
    • (kernel source will be available on CM's github after this public test to be sure everything works as it should - please respect that the source won't be public before)
    • Found a bug? Attach logcat and dmesg or keep the bug!

Thanks again @Ziyan
    New builds uploaded:
    - OpenSource Sensor should be fixed now (please don't flash ClosedSource Sensor blobs now)
    - broken rotation after deep sleep should be fixed now
    - p51xx user still might charge slow while connected to PC/Laptop, please use the original charger until we found a solution

In case anything is not working:
    - make sure you have done a clean flash
    - provide logcat and dmesg
    - in case of softreboots please also attache tombstones logs (you'll find them in /data/tombstones/)

Have a nice weekend together!
    New builds uploaded.
    - latest CM 13 source
    - attempt to fix hotspot
    - fixed random mac adress (more infos about it later today on http://andi34.github.io because we had to get rid of samsungs bad way )

~ All my work, news etc. on http://andi34.github.io ~
    New builds uploaded. It will be the last build with our old kernel i think.

- latest CM changes
    - espressowifi and espresso3g both SELinux enforced (community work from @Ziyan , @Cyprien and myself)

Nothing else changed which hasn't been in previous buillds.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk