Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
Greenify4Magisk
hqRA7JT.png

Module Explanation:
A very simple module just to make Greenify work as a rom-integrated (privileged) app systemlessly (also known as Boost Mode), so you'll achieve the best hibernating performance it could give, and faster than using the root option only. Best part is that it doesn't need Xposed, so you'll stay with your beloved green SafetyNet check, since Xposed breaks it. It'll simply inject a folder with the apk into the path: /system/priv-app. If it shows Privileged at the app settings, then you're good. Read this for extra explanation.

* Note: You won't get any xposed-side features, since magisk is NOT xposed!

Requirements:
- Android 5.0 - 8.1.0
- Magisk v15.3+

Installation:
- This module already has the latest apk inside, just download one of zips from the mirror and install through the Magisk Manager app or TWRP. As simple as that. Or you can download and install directly through Magisk Manager "download" section.

---

Downloads:

The module is now available at the Magisk Manager "download" section (beta and stable apks), so you can download and install directly through there, or you can grab a copy on the mirror below.

---

Or
AFH Mirror

---

How to remove:
- Since v3.9.7-U you can simply flash the same zip again to remove the module, or you can remove through the Magisk Manager "modules" section as well.

---

Follow:
-

---

About the apk:
- Apk downloaded directly from APKMirror, original and not tampered in any way, check below:

Code:
MD5 for 4.5.1:
1af65a03bf425039cc1308e957b4d223

---

Credits:
- Greenify Developer/Creator - Oasis Feng (XDA Thread and Play Store Page).
- Magisk Developer - Topjohnwu (Official Thread).
- Unity Template Developers - Zackptg5 and Ahrion (Official Thread).
- Thread Logo By @MickyFoley.

- Useful Repositories:
Module Repository
Unity Repository

Last edited:

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
That's what I have but When I try to turn on xposed settings like notifications while hibernated, it tells me to download xposed

Sorry, I don't want to be rude, but have you even read the entire OP? It says at the beggining that it's a module to get the greenify working as a previleged app which you was able to get by enabling the app at xposed (the root + boost mode) and rom-integrated, that's it and it's a greenify feature. It's not saying that you'll get any other xposed-side feature nor paid features... Please, read it properly. Thanks for the feedback btw.

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
Works fine for me at the moment, thanks! Will this module have to be updated every time a new version of Greenify is released?

I get notificated every time a new release is out on apkmirror, so, yes I'll update it everytime a release is out. I requested topjohnwu on the repo central already to get the module into the magisk manager download section, so everytime an update is out you'll receive through the app, until there, I'll send it over here :)

LawUysal

Mar 18, 2017
Mersin
Greenify4Magisk

Introduction:
Do you remember the boost mode that you could enable by activating the greenify on xposed? If yes, and if you used to like that mode, and would like to achieve that without xposed and without trigger the safetynet, then this simple module is for you.

Quick Explanation:
A very simple module just to make Greenify work as a rom-integrated (privileged) app, to achieve the best hibernating performance it could give, without xposed and trigger the safetynet detection. It'll just add a folder with the apk into /system/priv-app.

Requirements:
- Android 4.4+ (This is Greenify's requirement)
- Magisk (MagiskSU/Magisk Manager MUST HAVE)

Download:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195898969

Changelog:
- Updated Greenify to 3.4.2

- Added Greenify 3.4.1
- Initial release with Greenify 3.4

You can always check the module source:
https://github.com/abacate123/Greenify4Magisk

About the apk:
* Apk downloaded directly from APKMirror, original and not tampered in any way, check below:

Credits:
- Greenify Developer - Oasis Feng (https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2155737 and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.greenify).
- Magisk Developer - Topjohnwu (https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445).

- Third party source code used: https://github.com/topjohnwu/magisk-module-template

What is this? I don't understand. How to use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: abacate123

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
What is this? I don't understand. How to use?

Thanks for asking, it's not bad to ask things you don't know, but please don't quote the whole OP, thanks again :)

Lemme make a quick explanation (as the topic seems to not be clear enough for some), this module will put the greenify apk inside the /system/priv-app folder, and enable the greenify privileged feature called boost mode, and you can get this by simply adding the apk inside that folder manually as well, I've created this simple module to install it systemlessly and quickly.

I hope you got it now, and I appreciate your feedback. You can support Oasis Feng amazing work (greenify's developer) as well, by buying his donation package on play store, if you wish.

Cheers.

Last edited:

abacate123

Feb 22, 2015
Magisk isn't working. "Install Error"

You must be doing something wrong fellow. Try again, see if your magisk version is the latest (v12), or uninstall any previous greenify app installed, if you have any. I just reinstalled here the zip and it installed with no issues so far as it should be.

See the attached pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greenify4Magisk
    hqRA7JT.png

Module Explanation:
    A very simple module just to make Greenify work as a rom-integrated (privileged) app systemlessly (also known as Boost Mode), so you'll achieve the best hibernating performance it could give, and faster than using the root option only. Best part is that it doesn't need Xposed, so you'll stay with your beloved green SafetyNet check, since Xposed breaks it. It'll simply inject a folder with the apk into the path: /system/priv-app. If it shows Privileged at the app settings, then you're good. Read this for extra explanation.

* Note: You won't get any xposed-side features, since magisk is NOT xposed!

Requirements:
    - Android 5.0 - 8.1.0
    - Magisk v15.3+

Installation:
    - This module already has the latest apk inside, just download one of zips from the mirror and install through the Magisk Manager app or TWRP. As simple as that. Or you can download and install directly through Magisk Manager "download" section.

---

Downloads:

The module is now available at the Magisk Manager "download" section (beta and stable apks), so you can download and install directly through there, or you can grab a copy on the mirror below.

---

Or
    AFH Mirror

---

How to remove:
    - Since v3.9.7-U you can simply flash the same zip again to remove the module, or you can remove through the Magisk Manager "modules" section as well.

---

Follow:
    -

---

About the apk:
    - Apk downloaded directly from APKMirror, original and not tampered in any way, check below:

Code:
    MD5 for 4.5.1:
    1af65a03bf425039cc1308e957b4d223

---

Credits:
    - Greenify Developer/Creator - Oasis Feng (XDA Thread and Play Store Page).
    - Magisk Developer - Topjohnwu (Official Thread).
    - Unity Template Developers - Zackptg5 and Ahrion (Official Thread).
    - Thread Logo By @MickyFoley.

- Useful Repositories:
    Module Repository
    Unity Repository
    I'm too tired of this... See you guys later. It was nice enough to support this module and thread for almost two years! Thanks for everything.

Cheers.
    Updated to 3.8

Cheers.

EDIT:
    I've created a Telegram channel for the module today, so you'll get notified on the go there, with new links and stuff related to the module.

Join with the link below:
    https://t.me/Greenify4Magisk

:)
    The v3.9.7-U update brings an overall new template!

- - - - -

Thanks to Zackptg5/Ahrion's Unity project, now Greenify4Magisk is more intelligent when it comes to the installing and uninstalling process.

This update includes (but not limited to):

1. You don't need the external uninstaller zip anymore, since this update you can simply flash the same zip again and it'll remove the module as well.

2. You can install it even if you have no magisk installed now, it'll automatically detect whether you have magisk or not, if not, it'll install directly to system.

3. It'll now detect automatically which Android API you are, this way the module can detect the Android version and block the installation for users using an Android lower than 5.0, and support is up to Android P.

4. It'll also detect if an older module version is installed and will uninstall it first then install the updated module content afterwards. This will (probably) avoid some issues for some users.

And some other tiny details that I may have forgot. Credits are given for the original authors of the template on the OP.

* If you face any issues, please report (I accept positive reports as well haha).

- - - - -

PS.: The U beside the module version stands for Unity, if you are wondering.

Cheers.
    Updated the zip to the latest magisk module template v4, just that, no greenify related changes.

Edit: Sorry, there was an issue with the zip, I re-uploaded it.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone