[DEPRECATED][OnePlus 7 pro | guacamole] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Android 11]

Search This thread

Jammmmm

May 10, 2013
I will when I get time. It was confusing because someone on here said it didn't work on verizon lol.

The only A11 ROM that has Verizon working is KANG, which took a decent amount of effort that most devs don't want to have to continue to maintain for a short term benefit.

We won't have Verizon support across all custom A11 ROMS here until the OOS open beta based on A11 comes out, which should be any day now.

Reactions: npv12 and kushsix

PDS1921

Jan 18, 2020
The only A11 ROM that has Verizon working is KANG, which took a decent amount of effort that most devs don't want to have to continue to maintain for a short term benefit.

We won't have Verizon support across all custom A11 ROMS here until the OOS open beta based on A11 comes out, which should be any day now.

Ok now I understand, thanks for clearing that up.

Kayotick

Mar 16, 2012
Thanks DEV. Everything works great with the exception of Android Auto, but honestly this was to be expected considering how long it took for Android 10 ROMs to get a stable version implemented. Other than that everything else is running smooth.

*EDIT* I noticed that dash charging is not working as it just charges slowly.

Last edited:

Kayotick

Mar 16, 2012
Yes you need to install v21.2. Reboot to recovery and flash it via the normal steps. I waited until after I set the ROM up initially then rebooted back to recovery to install it.

npv12

Nov 28, 2020
Gujarat
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks DEV. Everything works great with the exception of Android Auto, but honestly this was to be expected considering how long it took for Android 10 ROMs to get a stable version implemented. Other than that everything else is running smooth.

*EDIT* I noticed that dash charging is not working as it just charges slowly.

For Android auto flash the nikgapps addon for Android auto.
Warp charging works fine for me

skythian

• Nov 22, 2011

Thanks for this info. Once the OSS beta source code comes out, what exactly needs to be done to get Verizon working? i.e. what is the problem?

Is it just merging android_packages_services_Telephony and getting it to compile?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone