[DEPRECATED][ROM][10][Unofficial][TUCANA] Resurrection Remix 8.6.6

Search This thread

CrazyLyte

Dec 3, 2020
sorry guys. when i finish to flash the rom.. my phone reboot again into recovery. what can I do to solve? (i did everything that was written on the first page)

QQboss

Flashed latest version and as of right now, where there is an incoming call, I cant answer it, because the accept button doesnt show. So the phone just vibrates untill the other side stops calling. Anyone had this problem?

rshahzad17

Mar 17, 2013
Vilnius

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213-094827_Settings~2.png
    Screenshot_20210213-094827_Settings~2.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 141

QQboss

Hey guys thanks! But I have everything set up the right way it seems... I guess I will have to try flash from scratch and we will see.

edit: ok, so... I downloaded the phone app from playstore, changed it as a default and now its ok. Thanks for your tips guys.

Last edited:

memetsewen

Oct 11, 2019
When is the new update coming out, will there be editing to the sound engine because the bluetooth sound output is bad, the sound is booming.

zetet

Dec 15, 2012
Not working for me. Maybe I have to wait for A11. But if it is working for someone else in A10 I would be glad for any hints.
I've done some testing for various ANX revisions (on RR installed with Magisk):
ANX 185 and 184 complains for me with missing APIs error: https://del.dog/igryditeso.txt
ANX 190 bootloops when installed with ANXFramework 190.

And 185R (tested in Sakura, Lineage and Superior OS, with A11) does not register in system as application at all.

All tests with and without the 48MPX fix.

@alibei Is the missing API something ROM dependent? I've tried adding also the ANXCameraProvider.190.BountifulDistantHapuka in case that it's the AOSP camera provider used in RR, but it also did not solve issues.

alibei

Jan 1, 2017
Bavaria
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've done some testing for various ANX revisions (on RR installed with Magisk):
ANX 185 and 184 complains for me with missing APIs error: https://del.dog/igryditeso.txt
ANX 190 bootloops when installed with ANXFramework 190.

And 185R (tested in Sakura, Lineage and Superior OS, with A11) does not register in system as application at all.

All tests with and without the 48MPX fix.

@alibei Is the missing API something ROM dependent? I've tried adding also the ANXCameraProvider.190.BountifulDistantHapuka in case that it's the AOSP camera provider used in RR, but it also did not solve issues.
That is the problem with prebuilts...

Logitech21

Mar 22, 2011
Any solutions for ViPER4Android,after install via magisk no boot to rom. After remove rom boot but without audio driver VIper. Maybe kernel problem ?

Any solutions for ViPER4Android,after install via magisk no boot to rom. After remove rom boot but without audio driver VIper. Maybe kernel problem ?
This rom has p rebuild kernel and I've tried everything to install Viper on other AOSP rom with prebuild kernel, no luck. If you are determined to use this rom, the best you can do I think is using Wavelet app. But now there are several other custom ROMs with new custom kernel, on which Viper should be working fine

Dragongamer82

Feb 14, 2023
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed

Make sure you have miui_TUCANAGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QFDMIXM or later installed (Android 10 only)

Download Resurrection Remix for tucana

Boot into recovery

Perform a DATA Format

Flash Resurrection Remix Rom

(Flash Gapps/Magisk) (for Magisk users see below)

Wipe DALVIK/CACHE

Reboot

rrdownload.png

RROS-Q-8.6.6-20210123-tucana-Unofficial.zip

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source

Prebuilt Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

LineageOS

Chema

AndroidHQ254

Lopez

Hlcpereira

XDA:DevDB Information
17.1 tucana Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10

Contributors
alibei
Source Code: https://github.com/alibei/android_device_xiaomi_tucana/tree/rr-10

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: V12.0.3.0.QFDMIXM
Based On: Resurrection Remix

Version Information
Beta

Created 2020-11-29
Last Updated 2020-11-29
link not working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update is out. FOD brightness is now fixed. Still looking into vowifi.

Maybe you have to relearn your fingerprint.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed

Make sure you have miui_TUCANAGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QFDMIXM or later installed (Android 10 only)

Download Resurrection Remix for tucana

Boot into recovery

Perform a DATA Format

Flash Resurrection Remix Rom

(Flash Gapps/Magisk) (for Magisk users see below)

Wipe DALVIK/CACHE

Reboot

rrdownload.png

RROS-Q-8.6.6-20210123-tucana-Unofficial.zip

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source

Prebuilt Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

LineageOS

Chema

AndroidHQ254

Lopez

Hlcpereira

XDA:DevDB Information
    17.1 tucana Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10

Contributors
    alibei
    Source Code: https://github.com/alibei/android_device_xiaomi_tucana/tree/rr-10

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: V12.0.3.0.QFDMIXM
    Based On: Resurrection Remix

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2020-11-29
    Last Updated 2020-11-29
    Exactly, I am holding myself back due to tthat bug. You are doing a great job @alibei
    I will continue my work, when my new CPU is arriving
    The update is delayed because I'm having some problems with screen brightness
    Sorry guys, my FOD brightness fix is not compatible with RR and I still don't know how to fix it