Development [DEPRECATED][ROM][12.1][Mojito][Sunny] PixelOS [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
The Android 13 update is great so far. It's really smooth. The boot times are quicker and apps just open a tad bit quicker.

With all that said and done, like others have said, the battery life is worse and I have to put my phone on battery saving mode whenever I'm not using it (sometimes extreme battery saving mode) to get a decent battery life. And it's pretty much impossible to get a whole day's worth for an average user.

> Some bugs that I've noticed:

> The battery widget doesn't work. Keeps saying 'loading'.

> The settings icon in the app drawer(pixel launcher) doesn't change the accent colour when the wallpaper is changed. It keeps the accent colour of the first wallpaper set on the phone. (The bug has been there since Android 12)

> Volume controls don't work when the screen is off. Tested it in Spotify and YouTube.

> There have also been a couple random restarts.

Last edited:

Injector287

Hey...
been a long time since I last flashed a custom ROM on my Note 10. So I have an Indian 4Gb variant and recently flashed the OS (A13) and firmware. Everything works great... mostly.

It's just been a day and I have noticed a few issues:
  • Bluetooth file transfer doesn't work at all
  • Now playing settings exist but the options are greyed out
  • RAM management sucks but I can't blame it on the OS as I have a 4Gb variant but it could be better
  • Can't set Live Wallpaper as the options are covered by the animation
Overall, the ROM is buttery smooth and the fluid google animations are tempting and a good change in contrast to MIUI's. I would like the double tap feature like in PE+ I will update if I find new errors

Kudos to the team for making something this good

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Hey...
been a long time since I last flashed a custom ROM on my Note 10. So I have an Indian 4Gb variant and recently flashed the OS (A13) and firmware. Everything works great... mostly.

It's just been a day and I have noticed a few issues:
  • Bluetooth file transfer doesn't work at all
  • Now playing settings exist but the options are greyed out
  • RAM management sucks but I can't blame it on the OS as I have a 4Gb variant but it could be better
  • Can't set Live Wallpaper as the options are covered by the animation
Overall, the ROM is buttery smooth and the fluid google animations are tempting and a good change in contrast to MIUI's. I would like the double tap feature like in PE+ I will update if I find new errors

Kudos to the team for making something this good
I hadn't noticed it untill you pointed out, the RAM management is pretty bad. However it wasn't like this in Android 12. It was way better than MIUI's ram management. Transition to apps used to be smoother (it did affect battery life a little). I'm hoping it would be fixed in the next update

Gpirate2

Sep 26, 2022
I have installed pixel OS 2 days ago. I installed the android 12 version not 13. After installing, everything is running smooth except the battery. Battery drains a lot. If I sleep at night with the battery % at 60, I'd wake up to almost 10% or less. Phone doesn't go into deep sleep either. How can I fix it?

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
I have installed pixel OS 2 days ago. I installed the android 12 version not 13. After installing, everything is running smooth except the battery. Battery drains a lot. If I sleep at night with the battery % at 60, I'd wake up to almost 10% or less. Phone doesn't go into deep sleep either. How can I fix it?
AFAIK the only thing you can try is flashing the ROM again, use Pixel OS recovery and the latest firmware for your region.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Phone temperature rises to 42 degrees after using for 15 mins and also the battery drainage issue is back
I'm using note 10 Indian global
Any solw

Phone temperature rises to 42 degrees after using for 15 mins and also the battery drainage issue is back
I'm using note 10 Indian global
Any solution
The recommended firmware to use is v13.0.9.0 which can only be found in the global version I believe. I am using the global version and I haven't had any heating issues.

Gpirate2

Sep 26, 2022
Do you use firmware for India or Global? I am in EU and use EU fw and I didn't have this issue IIRC. Also 42 degrees is not that hot?
I am currently using the firmware V13.0.2.0.SKGINXM which is global but the Indian variant. Does that have anything to do with the issues i face?

Arpit306

Mar 25, 2017
  • Well.. I tried installing the recovery using adb, I am getting this error.
  • I have no idea what this error is about.
  • I have used pixel experience in past but never encountered this error while installation.
  • Any help would be appreciated !
    error.png

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
  • Well.. I tried installing the recovery using adb, I am getting this error.
  • I have no idea what this error is about.
  • I have used pixel experience in past but never encountered this error while installation.
  • Any help would be appreciated !View attachment 5748947
fastboot flash boot <path/to/recovery.img> is the appropriate command.

Also as you're flashing this ROM, I suggest flashing android 12.1 rather than the latest 13 stable. 13 has a lot of bugs and poor ram management. 12.1 is way better compared to 13 and you can update later after a couple months when 13's issues are resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arpit306

Gpirate2

Sep 26, 2022
You guys planning to install the miui cam for note 10?
Note 10 pro and max have the miui cam built in it hence asking about note 10 too.

Reactions: Ehsan.22

Arpit306

Mar 25, 2017
fastboot flash boot <path/to/recovery.img> is the appropriate command.

Also as you're flashing this ROM, I suggest flashing android 12.1 rather than the latest 13 stable. 13 has a lot of bugs and poor ram management. 12.1 is way better compared to 13 and you can update later after a couple months when 13's issues are resolved.
Thanks so much, just installed 12.1.

Top Liked Posts