[DER KERNEL] Trinity for Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad
lol.. highest score for the nexus 5 ever?

14%2B-%2B1

@[email protected]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

KiD3991

Recognized Contributor
Dec 21, 2012
Qualcomm and Nvidia reached an agreement in the mobile market, in late 2014 will be announcing the Snapdragon Keplar series, starting at 100. Codename SK100. While Adreno is starting to suffer from graphic inefficiency starting from 320, and the Tegra developers never succeeded in improving the processor power efficiency, both parties decided to work as one.
SK100 features 64-bit architecture , with a Quad-Core A17 3.0Ghz processor, GPU features Tegra K1 Keplar dual-core graphic processing unit. The most impressive feature includes shadow-GPU, instead of usual Tegras shadow-CPU, SK100's shadow-GPU is powered by Adreno 225, which is used to support non-intensive graphic processing. Connectivity features including the ready LTE+ and experimental feature such as Tru-GPS.
Rumors that one of the few first devices using the SK100 includes the Nexus 6, Samsung Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Neo, HTC One M9, Sony Xperia Z3 and Oppo X1.
Check it out on. http://bit.ly/1c9vo1S

jonup

Dec 27, 2012
1. :p
2. You're old
3. Ditto

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Its funny when we hang out at Zimmerman's I wouldn't think you're old as you make yourself out to be. Did you send the Nokia to your moms or do you still have it?

I'm not old! Where did you get that notion from? Simms on the other hand:confused: You totally butchered the name of Zi.... I'm not even gonna attempt. I'm deeply unimpressed by that place. The food is alright, overpriced of course, the place is confusing, and the parking spots are too tight :D. And the food doesn't even compare to some of the gems in the hood. I'm 8lb off making weight for the mi open so I'll have to wait 2 weeks till I get some soul food :banghead:

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Vangelis13

Feb 11, 2011
300 meters from the Rhein
I'm not old! Where did you get that notion from? Simms on the other hand:confused: You totally butchered the name of Zi.... I'm not even gonna attempt. I'm deeply unimpressed by that place. The food is alright, overpriced of course, the place is confusing, and the parking spots are too tight :D. And the food doesn't even compare to some of the gems in the hood. I'm 8lb off making weight for the mi open so I'll have to wait 2 weeks till I get some soul food :banghead:

upeju8y4.jpg

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: dr_rick13 and jonup

Savant

Jul 29, 2011
Manchester

Yeah I did zingermans lovely auto correct. You're right your not old just wise. I think it would've been better if you tried something else other than the brownie. That's Ann arbor for you in downtown usually how it is.

Reactions: jonup

jonup

Dec 27, 2012
Dont have it on cable or in my dreams:D

Up there is my max on cable. LTE still better.

Edit: funny you mentioned that. Remember when Bundy had an argument with me about how much US internet sucks?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1396383002486.jpg
    1396383002486.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 404

stark_br

Sep 29, 2010
Redmi Note 8
Up there is my max on cable. LTE still better.

Edit: funny you mentioned that. Remember when Bundy had an argument with me about how much US internet sucks?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yep...take a look at this and cry.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396383757199.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396383757199.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 423
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396383767457.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396383767457.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 411
Reactions: Kocai and jonup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernel: http://www.derkernel.com
    Source: http://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_five

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
    Thank You for understanding this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featuring:
    • Build optimizations
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • Scheduler, Governor tweaks
    • Up to 2726MHz (higher clocks will vary from device to device) and boots up @ 2.26GHz, stock clock
    • Performance through research
    • Buzzword Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Trinity for Nexus 5, Kernel for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    morfic, simms22
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2014-10-12
    Last Updated 2014-10-12
    ok, enough of this, we have a new kernel to test. yes its a 443 kernel. yes it runs on 442. yes its a trinity kernel :) http://goo.gl/38Uxte
    It's rare I read 8+ pages in one thread in its entirety, but didn't want to miss out on the warm welcome.

Thanks everyone.
    looks like home, smells like home, feels like home.. yup, it must be my home :)
    @soccerfan6789
    Dude hope you won't misunderstand my words. I'm fine with people posting their own builds here, in my threads, everywhere. I'm fine, that's what open source is all about. I have and had no problems with people kanging my work and just change the build name and few things here and there and then taking off with their own threads. I'm fine because this is a free world and if doing so makes you happy, who the **** am I to stop you? I'm fine but if I may, I have a suggestion: if you like building android, keep it like that, something fun. Building from source is way different than cherry-picking and kanging. There is not much fun nor karma in copying and changing things, but there is a lot of fun and greatness in learning. Keep your project yours and try to be humble. None of us is doing anything special. I won't tell you the details but I have seen so much **** and so many disgraceful people that I got sick of it. This is why I love quite threads, goal of rastakat is to be quite and smooth on your nexus without the use of fancy ot, mouthful words and features to attract more users. rastakat is body and soul because she still is what she was born for: fun.
    More peace and more weed for all!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone