Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
It's going to be a bit funny for us old timers when a newer version of Android drops and people with a cm phone flash a custom ROM on it to get the latest version of Android.

And users buying their phone and flashing another rom to remove bloat.

i remember cm3.1(came the day after initial public release of cm). do you want to know what it was? it was jesus frekes android 1.5 release, debloated, optimized, with the very beginning of cm kernel. it was all i ever wanted, a debloated optimized rom(its really all i still want). the nexus one cm rom was grand as well. cyanogen personally passed it along to me to test before releasing, and personally helped me when i got caught in a bootloop because i dirty flashed:)angel:). but during the nexus one is when future cm started to appear. nexus s days is when future cm started to become evident(to me with the supercurio incident, who btw just joined cm). it was at this point that i stopped using cm on my devices. before this, i was THE cm fan. oh, to better the situation, this is when @rascarlo started building personal roms and shared with @morfic and me :)

anyway, this right here is history. i have a copy of cm3.2 for the g1. anyone want a copy of JFv1.51_CM3.2-ADP http://goo.gl/oem1l4 :)

Last edited:

sub1287

Feb 20, 2013
i remember cm3.1(came the day after initial public release of cm). do you want to know what it was? it was jesus frekes android 1.5 release, debloated, optimized, with the very beginning of cm kernel. it was all i ever wanted, a debloated optimized rom(its really all i still want). the nexus one cm rom was grand as well. cyanogen personally passed it along to me to test before releasing, and personally helped me when i got caught in a bootloop because i dirty flashed:)angel:). but during the nexus one is when future cm started to appear. nexus s days is when future cm started to become evident(to me with the supercurio incident, who btw just joined cm). it was at this point that i stopped using cm on my devices. before this, i was THE cm fan. oh, to better the situation, this is when @rascarlo started building personal roms and shared with @morfic and me :)

anyway, this right here is history. i have a copy of cm3.2 for the g1. anyone want a copy of JFv1.51_CM3.2-ADP http://goo.gl/oem1l4 :)

Nice, this is going on my n4!!!!

[emoji12]

accelerated [mako]

albundy2010

Sep 24, 2010
Minus that damn aosp call / delay / silence bug on the nexus one.

Wasn't a cm issue though. It was a aosp Derp. That damn thing took forever to get tracked down and fixed too.

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Minus that damn aosp call / delay / silence bug on the nexus one.

Wasn't a cm issue though. It was a aosp Derp. That damn thing took forever to get tracked down and fixed too.

i was about to say that i dont remember that

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

the latest is still b10 right ? ive been away from the forums for a while :L how is everyone ?!

yup, b10.
doing fine here, nothing to serious. you?

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
My fully healed droid tattoos. On right forearm. Sorry for bad quality pics. (You have any idea how hard it is to take a picture of the back of your forearm, especially when you turn your arm to take the pic and the tattoo is upside down? Quite difficult.)

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1401511856879.jpg
    1401511856879.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: TheNerd:]

Edward Stanbury

Dec 8, 2011
Paraparaumu Beach, Kapiti
Update

Changelog:

Code:
Rework of Lichti Addons with some Preference Screens, looks better now
App Circle Sidebar Credits to AOSPA for the original Code + @snak3ater & @GeyerA
Lockscreen Tweaks / Themes ... change unlock icon & color 
New adreno drivers  Thanks @Hammer_Of_The_Gods

A chilled weekend to everybody!

Have fun :cool:

hey bro just clean flashed with trinity kernel, when ever i lock the phone i hear the lock noise twice and it changes my wallpaper to the default one, ill try switching back to dalvik to see if it still happens. not too sure whats going on here haha but its fast as hell like always ! thanks :p

Edit: i clean flashed again and its sweet :L

Edit 2: found the problem, if you enable see though lock screen the glitch occurs :p ill just leave that disabled for now

Last edited:

AhmedFaiz

Jun 20, 2011
Calicut
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8 Pro
Snapped this vintage bike out of my passenger widow while doing 65 down the highway.

4a8e3a6y.jpg

It's Royal Enfield made in India! . Still in production here but you will have to wait a long queue to get it. I see 100s of them everyday in my town. New ones are not as solid as classic Enfield's used to be. Nice click but.

Nexus5/PA4.3 Beta7/ElementalX v0.40

Reactions: zombioptic

r29

Mar 2, 2010
Toronto
Hey everyone,
I'm having trouble with settings in the tkt app not sticking. Nothing in init.D folder. Running pa beta 7, trinity b10

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Hey everyone,
I'm having trouble with settings in the tkt app not sticking. Nothing in init.D folder. Running pa beta 7, trinity b10

do you have busybox? and is there another kernel control app/setting that could be conflicting? and lastly, after a reboot, give it 2-4 minutes before you check tkt if your settings stuck. you settings dont appear until tkt is given su permission, su permission isnt given until the phone has set everything else up.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

lower manhattan after sunset(driving home from work now :))..

14%2B-%2B1

r29

Mar 2, 2010
Toronto
do you have busybox? and is there another kernel control app/setting that could be conflicting? and lastly, after a reboot, give it 2-4 minutes before you check tkt if your settings stuck. you settings dont appear until tkt is given su permission, su permission isnt given until the phone has set everything else up.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

lower manhattan after sunset(driving home from work now :))..

14%2B-%2B1

No other app to control settings. Don't have busybox, the setting keep reverting back single core and 960mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernel: http://www.derkernel.com
    Source: http://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_five

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
    Thank You for understanding this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featuring:
    • Build optimizations
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • Scheduler, Governor tweaks
    • Up to 2726MHz (higher clocks will vary from device to device) and boots up @ 2.26GHz, stock clock
    • Performance through research
    • Buzzword Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Trinity for Nexus 5, Kernel for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    morfic, simms22
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2014-10-12
    Last Updated 2014-10-12
    ok, enough of this, we have a new kernel to test. yes its a 443 kernel. yes it runs on 442. yes its a trinity kernel :) http://goo.gl/38Uxte
    It's rare I read 8+ pages in one thread in its entirety, but didn't want to miss out on the warm welcome.

Thanks everyone.
    looks like home, smells like home, feels like home.. yup, it must be my home :)
    @soccerfan6789
    Dude hope you won't misunderstand my words. I'm fine with people posting their own builds here, in my threads, everywhere. I'm fine, that's what open source is all about. I have and had no problems with people kanging my work and just change the build name and few things here and there and then taking off with their own threads. I'm fine because this is a free world and if doing so makes you happy, who the **** am I to stop you? I'm fine but if I may, I have a suggestion: if you like building android, keep it like that, something fun. Building from source is way different than cherry-picking and kanging. There is not much fun nor karma in copying and changing things, but there is a lot of fun and greatness in learning. Keep your project yours and try to be humble. None of us is doing anything special. I won't tell you the details but I have seen so much **** and so many disgraceful people that I got sick of it. This is why I love quite threads, goal of rastakat is to be quite and smooth on your nexus without the use of fancy ot, mouthful words and features to attract more users. rastakat is body and soul because she still is what she was born for: fun.
    More peace and more weed for all!