• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

DerpFest 10 (Q) for J5 (2015)[SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y][VANILLA][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
the os very lagger can't run game but l like the features update
Well excuse us for providing you with the latest android release via derpfest rom. And way to go with bashing the guy who was responsible at breaking through the barriers and getting us on android 10. If he didn't put the time and effort in 8-9 months ago, you would not have been able to enjoy android 10 all this time. Jens is a legend amongst the j5 community. Perhaps if you wanted a gaming phone, you'd get a gaming phone instead of a mid range budget phone from 2015.

jenslody

Jun 13, 2017
The lag of launcher has removed or no?
give us feedback, please?
Launcher is prebuilt lawnchair, so nothing I can do.
And I don't have any significant lags.
You can check this telegram-channel for systemless launchers (magisk needed): https://t.me/shady_mods_releases .
But you will lose any launcher settings when you install it, so saving the settings is a good idea.

amirizad_7436

Sep 6, 2018
Launcher is prebuilt lawnchair, so nothing I can do.
And I don't have any significant lags.
You can check this telegram-channel for systemless launchers (magisk needed): https://t.me/shady_mods_releases .
But you will lose any launcher settings when you install it, so saving the settings is a good idea.
Sir i prefer to guys to use launcher with quick switch magisk module
That's The best way to not lagging on launcher for this device
I was talking to lawnchair devs before and they was talking about that lawnchair lags most of time with shady mods or gapps included lawnchair and this wired ways
Despite i respect shady works but you know when these launcher install as that way doesn't have nicer performance in compare to quick switch
Most of the time it's a better way on this phone even
Also FYI other guys shady will f#$k up your rom's stock launcher and after uninstall it after each reboot all your settings and stuff that you did on your launcher will be lost

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2020

HANNS100

Nov 8, 2018
Great job my friend, that's what we are used to
I still use today your ROM-Pie4j53gxx.4.2-Stable-Shishufied; and to day i installed this rom It is wonderful, although there are some problems
I cannot download from playstore even though there is internet..

Top Liked Posts