Question Descendant OS for Veux

Search This thread

BR4UTAL

Descendant OS is an AOSP based custom rom.

Has anyone tried using Descendant OS on the POCO X4 Pro? The developer recently released a version of descendant OS for Veux based on Android 12.1

I'm not sure if i am allowed to share the link or not but if you just search up "descendant OS" then it's the first result u can see

p.s there goes the crown to the first official custom rom for the Poco X4 Pro (Oh wait is Miui Eu considered one...)

Last edited:

Fedon

Aug 4, 2017
Prague
and.... info about GSI ROM from Ponces...
i mean PixelExperience - dont use it.

Many bugs with this GSI (on my OnePlus is OK, but no with Poco)

BR4UTAL

You can also use Pixel Experience unofficial and it has its own recovery
actually i was in a telegram group where it was posted but people complained a lot about bugs but ik pixel experience has to be somewhat better than the miui based descendant OS so I'm not sure what to go for

any recommendations?
I do need performance improvement a little bit...

1qazwsx4

Sep 19, 2011
New Zealand
Any ROMs for this phone will be buggy for some time... We have no partial twrp, no official aosp/lineage os etc. Be happy that we've atleadt got MIUI EU and able to root. Magisk and debloating has made a huge difference in fluidity.

BR4UTAL

Any ROMs for this phone will be buggy for some time... We have no partial twrp, no official aosp/lineage os etc. Be happy that we've atleadt got MIUI EU and able to root. Magisk and debloating has made a huge difference in fluidity.
Def happy with miui eu and yeah till a custom recovery (official one) is out it'll be a bit buggy but honestly i do not care about proximity sensor and Bluetooth calling being broken as i use none of them

Last edited:

1qazwsx4

Sep 19, 2011
New Zealand
Def happy with miui eu and yeah till a custom recovery (official one) is out it'll be a bit buggy but honestly i do not care about proximity sensor and Bluetooth calling being broken as i use none of them

even though descendant OS is based on miui it's the only miui based rom that has peaked my interest since it's theming is very cool and it has tons of features
Correct me if I'm wrong but the only ones I could find are aosp/gsi based - not miui. I wouldn't be flashing random GSI or ROMs external to XDA or miui.eu but that's just me...

BR4UTAL

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only ones I could find are aosp/gsi based - not miui. I wouldn't be flashing random GSI or ROMs external to XDA or miui.eu but that's just me...
I'm so sorry... Its actually based on AOSP i got some wrong information from yt

now i feel extremely dumb...

also yes Miui Eu should be way more stable and secure than roms like Descendant OS

1qazwsx4

Sep 19, 2011
New Zealand
I'm so sorry... Its actually based on AOSP i got some wrong information from yt

now i feel extremely dumb...

also yes Miui Eu should be way more stable and secure than roms like Descendant OS
No worries, just be careful about what you flash or you'll end up hard bricking your device especially with all the similar models to ours - there's bound to be incorrectly labeled files around.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yep,
    It has issues with proximity sensor on calls and Bluetooth calls will cause the phone to crash