General Descendant OS GSI Fully working with text and calling patch.. I use it for my daily driver

Search This thread

rogjr1986

Jun 23, 2015
Moto G Stylus 5G
Well first you're going to make sure you have stock flashed and then install the product_gsi.img to product in fastboot_d I I have included a working orangefox recovery with a fastbootd working.. and the texting and calling fix is just an app so after you install the system.img and wipe your user data and metadata and you're fully booted just install that app and run it

You're welcome guys we got some custom ROMs on the way but we ran into quite a few hitches.. so either AOSP or lineage will be on the way soon we just got to work all the bugs out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-011235_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20221106-011235_Chrome.png
    32 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Reactions: blueberry.sky

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@rogjr1986 I've changed the prefix of your thread from "Development" to "General" as it didn't qualify for the first one. Prior to your next posting, please read all announcements and guidances that are stuck at the top of every forum like

And please be aware that your download link doesn't provide a result:
Screenshot 2022-11-06 074333.png
Please provide a workable download link in order to avoid the closure of your thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: mindmajick

Phil Mcrakin

Well first you're going to make sure you have stock flashed and then install the product_gsi.img to product in fastboot_d I I have included a working orangefox recovery with a fastbootd working.. and the texting and calling fix is just an app so after you install the system.img and wipe your user data and metadata and you're fully booted just install that app and run it

You're welcome guys we got some custom ROMs on the way but we ran into quite a few hitches.. so either AOSP or lineage will be on the way soon we just got to work all the bugs out

oh man, I was so excited for a moment :p

Especially about " so either AOSP or lineage will be on the way soon we just got to work all the bugs out"
Glad to hear this, more than happy to help test things.

Will Pixel Experience be possible at some point?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

@rogjr1986 I've changed the prefix of your thread from "Development" to "General" as it didn't qualify for the first one. Prior to your next posting, please read all announcements and guidances that are stuck at the top of every forum like

And please be aware that your download link doesn't provide a result:
    Screenshot 2022-11-06 074333.png
    Please provide a workable download link in order to avoid the closure of your thread. Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator