eliashadow

Nov 1, 2010
Athens
Last edited:

samuel2706

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 1, 2011
North Yorkshire
This is good to see, a good thread, from here i reckon you should also link to the one start up guide like how to flash radio how to get s-off link to each thread, then we have a sticky of what to do and how to do it, as well as a lot of help throughout the forums

jkoljo

Jun 18, 2009
Tampere
Exactly my thoughts^

Maybe the rom flashing guide (which is a sticky anyway) should be in the Index post with big letters (instead of many random links in the end of the post). It explains everything well :)

samuel2706

Jan 1, 2011
North Yorkshire
Exactly my thoughts^

Maybe the rom flashing guide (which is a sticky anyway) should be in the Index post with big letters (instead of many random links in the end of the post). It explains everything well :)

See that would be a lot more helpful for people starting out, it'd be helpful if you could do that link

Hawks556

Feb 11, 2011
so u got any suggestion?
You just have to wait. For s-off you have to downgrade first and that isn't possible with 2.37.

From the downgrade quide:
System requirements:
  • HTC Sync (or ADB drivers)
  • Desire HD with build number 1.72 or higher (2.37 or higher cannot be downgraded yet, just wait..)
  • [Warning] Telus DHDs may lose sound because the 1.32.405.6 is not fully compatible with the sound chip. Just start using a custom ROM, and it will work fine.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone