• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Desire HD & S Sense 2.1 + Gingerbread ROM! Anyone want to port?

Search This thread

microang

Oct 29, 2009
London
MODERATOR EDIT: ROM
has been released. :D Thanks to imikla.
Just found this Desire HD ROM which was released today on their forum which has the latest Sense 2.1 running on Gingerbread! Hopefully a developer can take this and port it over to the HTC HD2! :D Plus since it's for the Desire HD hopefully our current camera libs will work to make the camera work! :)

HD GB: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=984822

Desire S GB: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=986444

Thanks in advance to any chefs who try this! Maybe having the two ROMs can aid developement! :D

Also if you found this post useful please click the thanks button. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Staxxthedan

Jan 30, 2009
Under His Wings
Just found this Desire HD ROM which was released today on their forum which has the latest Sense 2.1 running on Gingerbread! Hopefully a developer can take this and port it over to the HTC HD2! :D Plus since it's for the Desire HD hopefully our current camera libs will work to make the camera work! :)

Thanks in advance to any chefs who try this!

Provide the link, and I will start on it right after download:D

MeteorFlare

Jan 22, 2010
cant wait cant wait cant waitttt!!

I wish for also a lite version of this rom with all the HTC extras taken out, so that it can fit my HD2 w/o the need for partitioning the sd card, as I'd love to switch out my sd's whenever !!

like what cmyxlgo did with the current D HD builds..

Removed Skins
Removed HTC Widgets
Removed Facebook
Removed Twitter
Removed Fandango
Removed Wallpapers
Removed LED me Know
Removed GPS Status App
Removed T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
Removed T-Mobile MyAccount
Removed Solitaire
Removed Shutdown Animation
Removed Search Anywhere
Removed Sound Recorder
Removed Live Wallpapers
Removed Flash
Removed FM Radio and Widget
Removed Stocks and Widget
Removed Ringtone Trimmer
Removed Soundhound Freemium
Removed Google Talk
Removed Google Maps

thank you so much!!

Last edited:

stirkac

Dec 16, 2008
the Internet
woohoo :) something to hope for after a long time(dhd are all pretty much the same, devs used all tricks to make it faster)
..after testing imilka's incredible build, this seems to be the winner(FAST, feature-packed, sense :))

do your magic rafpigna :D

Reactions: beston94

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Please don't take it serious. take it as a joke. i dont want to push you please relax and do this for us in cool mind. i know how hard to compile etc... used to be hot headed doing coding in assemble and VB overnight for project ;) we wish you the best!:cool:

No please I cannot give any eta. Could be tonight could be 1 week. Dunno.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm already at work on this from the last night. Hopefully a working port soon.
    MODERATOR EDIT: ROM
    has been released. :D Thanks to imikla.

HD GB: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=984822

Desire S GB: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=986444

Thanks in advance to any chefs who try this! Maybe having the two ROMs can aid developement! :D

Also if you found this post useful please click the thanks button. :)
    Very much Happy to hear from you! now no need to worry just wait for your New ROM. hopefully very soon or may be tonight??? hehe always got very high expectation from you :)

No please I cannot give any eta. Could be tonight could be 1 week. Dunno.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Thanks in advance to any chefs who try this!

Provide the link, and I will start on it right after download:D
    cmon cmylxgo.. please port this ****.. i love ur roms dude..

I'm working on it...didn't I just say I dumped it??? Camera doesn't work...so until that gets fixed not going to release anything.

-CMY