desktop client not working

Search This thread

Ahmad Altaf

Apr 22, 2015
Hi guys .. the new desktop client (2.0) is not working after downloading .. i tried downloading it thrice .. and it failed to work .. the older version 1.7 worked fine but after the Andromeda update .. older one is not compatible with newer Andromeda .. kindly help me out with this .. i even followed all the instructions from scratch

Attachments

• IMG_20180506_025047__01.jpg
    IMG_20180506_025047__01.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 355

Acid0057

Mar 15, 2013
Hanover, Ontario
Hi guys .. the new desktop client (2.0) is not working after downloading .. i tried downloading it thrice .. and it failed to work .. the older version 1.7 worked fine but after the Andromeda update .. older one is not compatible with newer Andromeda .. kindly help me out with this .. i even followed all the instructions from scratch
That error to me at least, makes me think that your java installation isn't setup properly. I'd try uninstalling java and installing it again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ahmad Altaf

Apr 22, 2015
Ok .. problem has been solved by installing the complete java se development kit 10 ... Anyways .. out of frying pan into fire .. client is stuck at ➡️ sh: bla bla bla .. i launched substratum from my phone .. it says verification failed :/

tcsccer10

Dec 23, 2010
Make sure you have USB debugging enabled. Also when you connect to your computer check the transfer files radio button on your phone. I used the bat file and it worked no issues.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone