• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

DESKTOP MODE ON LG G7 Android 10

Search This thread

Arif Ferdian

Dec 10, 2016
Do you guys realize, that theres a DESSKTOP MODE after installing, android 10 on LG G7.
i jut realize when i conect my G710N to my TV with usb C to HDMI cable, and surpriisng, theres a notification to choose Dessktop mode or screen ssharing, and when i choose desktop mode, i have a beautiful desktop mode and fit perfectly with my 40inch TV, i also have Note 9, the desktop mode never fit with my televisison sscreen.

the only problem, i dont know how to use the phone a touchpad like i was use in note 9.
i there anyone ssolve the problem yet?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you guys realize, that theres a DESSKTOP MODE after installing, android 10 on LG G7.
    i jut realize when i conect my G710N to my TV with usb C to HDMI cable, and surpriisng, theres a notification to choose Dessktop mode or screen ssharing, and when i choose desktop mode, i have a beautiful desktop mode and fit perfectly with my 40inch TV, i also have Note 9, the desktop mode never fit with my televisison sscreen.

the only problem, i dont know how to use the phone a touchpad like i was use in note 9.
    i there anyone ssolve the problem yet?