Question Desktop mode

Search This thread

palexr

Jul 11, 2009
Hi, swinging between a Pixel 6 and the Nothing. Not to bothered as will be in a position to upgrade next year.

One of the things that might come to weigh in the balance is Desktop Mode. The Pixel doesn't have it.

Does the Nothing Phone have Desktop Mode? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere?

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Nothing Phone 1
No.
There actually only some brand purpose this feature (Samsung Dex) and there not a lot of people waiting/using this feature.

palexr

Jul 11, 2009
No.
There actually only some brand purpose this feature (Samsung Dex) and there not a lot of people waiting/using this feature.
Thanks. Yes, Samsung and Huawei those smartphone noobs... Shame, this is one person that does use it.

People find different things useful. I can't understand why some people are so hung up on smartphone speakers for example. To me it is obvious they are always going to be sh1t compared to real speakers. If you care about audio get speakers, real ones. Not ones that are less than 1cm in size. If you want them because you like to walk down the street taking loudly at your phone held at 90 degrees to your face and have everybody around you hear the whole conversation then you deserve the worst speakers around because you are an idiot. But that's just me.

Last edited: