Desperately need help.. Bricked?

Search This thread

DatacomGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Tried flashing SR KK Rom.. Was on AOKP 4.4.4 but was super buggy.

Flashed without issue, but stuck in red verizon bootup screen. I skipped flashing via ODIN the 4.3 firmware. I resorted back to stored TWRP backup, all good and usable.

To try and fix, i changed from TWRP to Philz per recommendation int he thread. Then reflashed. No go still. Tried to go back to TWRP backup, but Philz doesnt like it, and now i cant get to my phone via USB to reinstall TWRP.

I have AOKP still on my phnoe, so tried to reflash, but no dice.

I'm stuck with an unusable phone, and it looks like NO way to fix it.

I can access phone and flash via ODIN. But, i can not see phone via USB (in order to copy over ZIPs). I can mount my external SD, but then when i unmount, data goes away.

So screwed - need help so bad.

Rom that started it all:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2582313

DatacomGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Okay, used ADB push to get TWRP to the phone. That worked... Restored backup, but because of flashing the 4.3 firmware, lost root per TWRP

However, when i boot now, it just sits at "Samsung Galaxy Note II" screen. Doesnt go any further. EFf me.

EDIT: I see why.. backup restore failed. arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
Stop trying to restore backups and wipe everything in twrp and then flash a clean a rom of your choice.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

No need to bump your thread. We have small, but talented group of ppl that can help you but bumping because of no response instantly isn't good taste.

Reactions: droidstyle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stop trying to restore backups and wipe everything in twrp and then flash a clean a rom of your choice.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

No need to bump your thread. We have small, but talented group of ppl that can help you but bumping because of no response instantly isn't good taste.