• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Details on DUJA Update

Search This thread

graemelisa

May 10, 2005
A little early on this. I can give a better answer in about a week. I have only fully charged watch once since update. I have 1 day 10 hours of use since last full charge and it is estimating 1 day 7 hours left. This is in line with what I was getting before. I have been getting about 2 1/2 days of battery life on average.
I cannot get 2.5 days - great work - can I ask what settings you use, such as
1. What watch face
2. I assume no always on display
3. Wifi on or off?
4. Do you use it for exercise monitoring and if yes is that included in the 2.5 days
5. If you watch us lte do you have an esim
6. Does it monitor your sleep
7. Hr monitoring on or off and if on 10 minutes or continuous

And anything else that you think might be of interest!

Does anyone find it amusing that we have an Android Security Patch Level of Nov 1, 2021 even though we are still in October! How did they manage to do that?!!!!

Screenshot_20211023-003400_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.jpg

Reactions: TheIntruder

jtOttawa

Oct 27, 2013
Ottawa
Nope. I don't have hardly any events. So that must be the difference.

Really, I kinda hate their calendar tile :)
Yup, just double-checked this now that I don't have any events on the first day - you need to tap on a day with an event to get the option of switching to month view (but again, in its current iteration, there doesn't appear to be any point in switching to month view as it doesn't really let you do anything).

fliptwister

May 12, 2010
1. What watch face
3. Wifi on or off?
4. Do you use it for exercise monitoring and if yes is that included in the 2.5 days

1. Matteo Dini https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7920922820385858766&hl=en_US&gl=US
2. No always on display.
3. Wifi and NFC off. Only BT.
4. Yes, though not exercising a lot. Mainly walking/hiking though with GPS. Once a day 30 - 50 minutes.
5. Not LTE watch.
6. Sleep monitoring on but not blood oxygen monitoring or snore detection.
7. HR every 10 minutes.

I use bedtime mode every time I sleep. I do not stream any music to watch and I do not use BT to headphones from watch. I use auto brightness. I only get notifications from texts and gmail.

By the way 2 1/2 is an average. I have had over 3 days on several occasions.

Reactions: jtOttawa

Fousekis7

Mar 6, 2021
1. Matteo Dini https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7920922820385858766&hl=en_US&gl=US
2. No always on display.
3. Wifi and NFC off. Only BT.
4. Yes, though not exercising a lot. Mainly walking/hiking though with GPS. Once a day 30 - 50 minutes.
5. Not LTE watch.
6. Sleep monitoring on but not blood oxygen monitoring or snore detection.
7. HR every 10 minutes.

I use bedtime mode every time I sleep. I do not stream any music to watch and I do not use BT to headphones from watch. I use auto brightness. I only get notifications from texts and gmail.

By the way 2 1/2 is an average. I have had over 3 days on several occasions.
Great battery life! Is location on when you do not exercise?

jtOttawa

Oct 27, 2013
Ottawa
1. What watch face
3. Wifi on or off?

This thread seems to have gotten hijacked re: battery life, but I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Apple Watch gets 18 hours. That's it. 18 hours. So, with all due respect, quitcherbitchin! 🤣😉

Reactions: MilgeS

TheIntruder

Jun 8, 2010
West Yorkshire
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
This thread seems to have gotten hijacked re: battery life, but I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Apple Watch gets 18 hours. That's it. 18 hours. So, with all due respect, quitcherbitchin! 🤣😉
Every device on the forum some people just ***** about battery life.. In the old days the mods would have been all over this thread by now and most other threads for off topic chat... I miss those days, it's all about quantity not quality of the user ☹️

jtOttawa

Oct 27, 2013
Ottawa
Every device on the forum some people just ***** about battery life.. In the old days the mods would have been all over this thread by now and most other threads for off topic chat... I miss those days, it's all about quantity not quality of the user ☹️
What's worse is when they post asking for information they could have easily Googled, or that is already in the OP or thread. Not to mention all the new users that sign up just to ask to be spoon-fed a solution for their particular issue, without having made any effort to solve it themselves, and who contribute nothing in return... 🤬 /end rant

TheIntruder

Jun 8, 2010
West Yorkshire
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
What's worse is when they post asking for information they could have easily Googled, or that is already in the OP or thread. Not to mention all the new users that sign up just to ask to be spoon-fed a solution for their particular issue, without having made any effort to solve it themselves, and who contribute nothing in return... 🤬 /end rant
Oh I seen it all mate over the many many years of being a member, mods used to come down on people like a ton of bricks ! Shame really..

Top Liked Posts