• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Details on DUJA Update

Search This thread

dreamtheater39

Oct 3, 2004
Bangalore
www.youtube.com
Still couple updates behind. This is really unfortunate - how Samsung distributes os updates.... In this day and age you expect software updates for their flagship devices to be consistent and as good as it gets... Really frustrating.

I'm waiting for fixes on heart rate tracking during workouts, heart rate data on 3rd party watch faces and for god's sake... Google assistant... Looks like we'll wait for another year before we get them :/

Reactions: AndyLuft

fliptwister

May 12, 2010
Still couple updates behind. This is really unfortunate - how Samsung distributes os updates.... In this day and age you expect software updates for their flagship devices to be consistent and as good as it gets... Really frustrating.

I'm waiting for fixes on heart rate tracking during workouts, heart rate data on 3rd party watch faces and for god's sake... Google assistant... Looks like we'll wait for another year before we get them :/
Do you have LTE model?

TheIntruder

Jun 8, 2010
West Yorkshire
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Google assistant isn't part of this update from what I have read...

amirage

Sep 1, 2010
Dubai
OnePlus Nord N100

I really don't think Samsung would push Google assistant native support on any of its devices given that they are deeply vested in their assistant - Bixby...

Pepousek67

Mar 13, 2012
Karlovy Vary
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
The big update arrived today on November 28 in the Czech Republic.🇵🇭
Aktualizace_Samsung.jpg

Reactions: jtOttawa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just checked this morning USA lte
    Screenshot_20211115-063130.png
    Received DUJC update this morning on VZW
    I can't get excited about this. When (if?) Google assistant drops, and when (if?) They allow full button remapping - press long press and double press for both buttons without any restrictions - I'll get excited. At the moment I am pretty much over any excitement I had with this watch it's actually less functional than my old GW given that I could get an app called 'Toggles Gear' for that which would control my phone. With this I don't even have a means to put my phone on mute from my watch!
    Was reading the Galaxy Watch thread on Reddit the other day and some kid (pretty sure it is safe to assume it was a kid) was really upset that DUJA hadn't dropped for him yet because he absolutely had to have that new .gif feature in the My Photos+ watch face - a feature he didn't even know existed or was possible two weeks before - and he was ranting that 'Samsung sucks!!' because he hadn't received it yet. We've had, what, 3-4 updates already and the watch has only officially been out a little over two months? *Sheesh* Kids today... 🙄
    Looks like BT version update started to roll out in Germany this morning.
    Got mine today in Holland. Mail notification problem seems solved
    Anyone with LTE watch already received the update?
    just checked this morning USA lte
    Screenshot_20211115-063130.png
    I'm pretty sure carriers are more in control of timing on updates for LTE models than Samsung.
    Looks like BT version update started to roll out in Germany this morning.
    Received DUJC update this morning on VZW
    Got update and installed (Oct. 20th). In US with Classic 46mm. Nice to see an update which is more than just "Improved system stability and reliability". This is what is listed in "What's new"
    Screenshot_20211020-115330.png