• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Details on DUJA Update

Search This thread

jtOttawa

Oct 27, 2013
Ottawa
So far pretty impressed with this update! No issues to speak of (that I've noticed), battery life is fine, Gmail notifications sorted, and all the promised new watch faces and features. Watch still has other things that need fixing/improving, and of course everyone wants Google Assistant, but this is progress! 👍😊

Reactions: Pepousek67

CrazyCypher

Oct 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Does this update resolve heart rate tracking issues during workout sessions? The issue where heart rate tracking stops for long periods during a workout?
1635490691478.png

matteo040178

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
When i receive a Whatsapp notificatin my watch only shows me the sender, not the message. I need to click on it to read it. Before it was automatically showing the msg so i could read it straight away. Anyone noticed?

jtOttawa

Oct 27, 2013
Ottawa
Still no notification for me. Turned on "show with details" on watch notifications setting. Is that what you meant?
Yup. Although that was a shot in the dark - I'm not actually sure what got them working for me (when I first updated, they still didn't work, but after some fiddling around and a restart, they work now). I also have 'Show alerts even when phone is in use' on BTW, and I don't think you will get an alert if the watch isn't on your wrist, of course. *Edit*: Also, when testing it, send the e-mail from your phone to yourself - oddly, when I send it from the desktop, sometimes it doesn't show up at all (or takes forever).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just checked this morning USA lte
    Screenshot_20211115-063130.png
    Received DUJC update this morning on VZW
    I can't get excited about this. When (if?) Google assistant drops, and when (if?) They allow full button remapping - press long press and double press for both buttons without any restrictions - I'll get excited. At the moment I am pretty much over any excitement I had with this watch it's actually less functional than my old GW given that I could get an app called 'Toggles Gear' for that which would control my phone. With this I don't even have a means to put my phone on mute from my watch!
    Was reading the Galaxy Watch thread on Reddit the other day and some kid (pretty sure it is safe to assume it was a kid) was really upset that DUJA hadn't dropped for him yet because he absolutely had to have that new .gif feature in the My Photos+ watch face - a feature he didn't even know existed or was possible two weeks before - and he was ranting that 'Samsung sucks!!' because he hadn't received it yet. We've had, what, 3-4 updates already and the watch has only officially been out a little over two months? *Sheesh* Kids today... 🙄
    Finally update rolling out for India lte models!

Screenshot_20211104-062833_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.jpg
    Not getting Gmail notifications on my watch. I have the Gmail button on in settings-notications. Could this be a z fold 3 issue?
    Seems unlikely. Try rebooting watch, and make sure you have detailed notifications and notifications while using phone on.
    just checked this morning USA lte
    Screenshot_20211115-063130.png
    Looks like BT version update started to roll out in Germany this morning.
    I'm pretty sure carriers are more in control of timing on updates for LTE models than Samsung.
    Got update and installed (Oct. 20th). In US with Classic 46mm. Nice to see an update which is more than just "Improved system stability and reliability". This is what is listed in "What's new"
    Screenshot_20211020-115330.png
    Received DUJC update this morning on VZW