• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Details on DUJA Update

Search This thread

BDL97

Nov 10, 2021
That isn't what he is saying. You won't skip what is inside the DUJA update, it might just come along combined into another update or at the same time.

Oh ok, gotcha. That makes sense.
This is normal and typical for LTE models. They will always lag far behind non-LTE devices because every change (or at least changes that touch the LTE-related code) requires checking against the mobile networks, which is a lot of additional red tape. Has nothing to do with the price.
It's definitely far behind Bluetooth only. It always makes me worry that something is wrong with my watch when it hasn't received the update that was released almost a month ago, now another that was released a few days ago, but thanks for explaining the process. There's nothing that I "need" in the update, I just like for my watch to be updated to the newest software (and security patch), especially being brand new. I don't remember having this problem with my previous Galaxy Watch, but maybe I just wasn't as aware of the updates that were available.

just checked this morning USA lte
Screenshot_20211115-063130.png

BDL97

Nov 10, 2021
Received the update this morning in USA. DUJC. I have Watch 4 Classic LTE on Verizon Wireless. It was 535 mb. 27 days after it was released, so now I know to wait a month to receive updates.
Screenshot_20211116-081803_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.jpg

Top Liked Posts