• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DEV][4.0+] Fildo Mp3 Downloader | Netease

Search This thread

chinesecooler

May 28, 2012
Thanks for the fantastic app SergioZaragoza. It makes discovering music that much easier.

Just a few tips for improvement.
1. There are songs with empty names. I know this is probably comes from the source but it would be great if you can just give it a generic name when it's downloaded; otherwise these files cannot showed up in Android's file system
2. It seems like all the Chinese sources are broken. It would be awesome if you can get at least of those working.

Great job nonetheless :)

nitanmarcel

Jul 14, 2015
Suceava
Hi! I have some suggestions:

1: Add the download time (download bar) to notification bar so we can see how much of the song is downloaded.
2: Make possible to change the directory where the songs are downloaded. I'm using a specific folder for songs and I need to copy every song from Fildo Downloads to my folder.

Apr 12, 2012
Madrid
Please, let the user decide how he wants to organize the downloaded files.
It saves the songs as Artist/Album/.mp3 right now.
But that might not be the best way (one mixed album with songs from 10 artists makes a mess...

I would appreciate organizing files into folder named by playlist (Spotify, SoundHound...).

Yep we know the problem with V.A. albums :S

We will try to fix it asap :)

Focus16

Dec 29, 2015
Firstly, THANK YOY VERY MUCH!
This app is really easy to use and very helpful.

When some music files are downloading in download queue, I couldn't cancel one of them individually. I have to clear the entire list to delete that individual music file.
I'd be glad to see some feature to delete music files individually in the download queue.
Thanks again.
EDIT :
I've been using this app for quite some time. I already love this.
I missed one more point.

-When you enable offline mode in preferences, You can play already saved/downloaded songs, plus it saves every song I listen to, which is kind of annoying
There should be two different options like
>>Save every song I play
>>Offline mode(which allows me to play downloaded songs)
As of now those two are merged as one feature.
I wanna play downloaded songs-YES! but No,I don't wanna save every song I'm playing.
I just wanted to point this out.
It's just my opinion.
AGAIN,GREAT WORK!

Last edited:

kerbau

Mar 2, 2014
Putrajaya
Ive try download several songs, however only 1 mp3 file was found inside download/fildodownloads. Currently im using lineageos 14.1.1
Is there a way to resolve this? Thank you.

The_tomorrow_person

Mar 8, 2016
Hi, I'm having a problem with tye screen rotation. If I tilt my screen 90° with my screen rotation locked, the screen still rotates and the whole app refreshes.is there a way to disable it. I'm using v1.99.4.

Can you give us an option to change the location where the files are saved?? (I wanna directly download it to /0/Music)

Thank you for your awesome work!

G

GuestK00235

My friend recommended me this app.
Now i ditched my carrier based music app and switch to it. Great app and the music quality is great! Love It!

The_tomorrow_person

Mar 8, 2016
Can you show the quality of the song beside the song? Please?

(Check the screenshot)

And a Black theme? It'll look beautiful on an AMOLED screen.. Please..

Attachments

• 1488806553002.jpg
    1488806553002.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 180

andriman

Feb 11, 2013
@SergioZaragoza:

A few suggestions:
- When user opens the app without internet, he has to restart the app when he has one - that is a bad practice, you should register a receiver for when connectivity changes and make necessary changes...
https://developer.android.com/train...e/connectivity-monitoring.html#MonitorChanges

- eliminate those loading dialogs which are blocking UI (Working, etc).
The progress bars should not block user from freely using the app. It is very inconvenient when a song is being search with all the engines (in this case, the progress bar should be inside each list, no dialog should be visible, user should be able to navigate through the lists, which will get refreshed once their loading is finished)

By the way, this page has a nice mp3 search, not sure about the engine/API though:
http://chiasenhac.vn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

I think that you could help me improving my app and I think too that you will love it :)

Fildo (File Downloader... nothing related with D... ildo.... xD) is a free app which allows to you download mp3 (99% at 320kbps).
    Fildo use Netease data, you could read about netease didn't work anymore... this is true but only in official apps because the block was set on application layer not in server one.

I try to keep de UI as simple as possible.

I'm trying to do 1 release per week with new features and you could help telling me what you want :)

http://fildo.net/android

FildoAndroid050.gif

By the way ... right now... apk require api 16 (4.1+) but this is a mistake... today or tomorrow I will upload a new version with min sdk to 14 :)
    D
    Deleted member 6054945
    What an awesome app! Been using it for almost a year now and has been awesome watching it get to where it is now. Some things I've noticed when using the app, and please realize that this is in the interests of helping, so if it's not appropriate, sorry in advance!

One thing that I have noticed after using the app is that often it pulls the artist image instead of album art with the music files, and often the tags aren't complete. Currently I use a tag editor to change them, however seeing this fixed would be an amazing addition in future.

Another awesome feature that I personally would really like to see in the app would be a "sync" for the added playlists from spotify and netease, even if it is just deleting the playlists and adding them again from the same link as per normal.

Once again I just have to say what you have developed is an amazing app, and I have a lot of respect for what you've created here, and criticism was in no way intended from this post. All the best for the future.

-Plopperbeast

P.S, can't wait for the next updates!! :D
    New version v1.9.9

- Fix error on 7.1.1 with some devices.
    - Added "Cover" to Player Queue View.
    - Added "Cover" to player bar.
    - Added Mark as Favorite on artists (You will get your favorite artist on Home screen).
    What an awesome app! Been using it for almost a year now and has been awesome watching it get to where it is now. Some things I've noticed when using the app, and please realize that this is in the interests of helping, so if it's not appropriate, sorry in advance!

One thing that I have noticed after using the app is that often it pulls the artist image instead of album art with the music files, and often the tags aren't complete. Currently I use a tag editor to change them, however seeing this fixed would be an amazing addition in future.

Another awesome feature that I personally would really like to see in the app would be a "sync" for the added playlists from spotify and netease, even if it is just deleting the playlists and adding them again from the same link as per normal.

Once again I just have to say what you have developed is an amazing app, and I have a lot of respect for what you've created here, and criticism was in no way intended from this post. All the best for the future.

-Plopperbeast

P.S, can't wait for the next updates!! :D

I completly agree with you... Fixing album art covers will make it the best android music app...Lets hope he find a fix for this :D
    im having a few problems with this app. not complaining just my experience.
    - sometimes when searching for a song the search does not stop. i have to force close the app and relaunch. happens very often.
    - search engines Huawei and QQ does not work.
    - downloading mp3s (especially from netease) pauses (or are cleared from the download queue area but not completely downloaded) most of the time and does not resume,but the partially download mp3 still gets added to music library.
    could it be made that mp3s not completely download does not get added to music library?
    i've disable ad blocking on this app (seems to help a bit) and also tried with vpn.
    thanks for this great app keep up the good work.