[DEV][4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for Galaxy 3 (Exp. Build 1 - 02/09/2012)

Search This thread

xda Santhosh

Account Currently Disabled
May 10, 2014
Android forums
Really usefull post :

Ya ... this is really a wonderfull post ..... i was suffering for many years of that BOORING eclair OS ..... This Os found by marcellusbe ..... I like this very much .... It's great ........

Still i need to check whether it's internal memory is Working / Not

i5801-google-io.jpg

SamsungGalaxy580GTI5801UserManualDeviceLayoutKeysPartPDF.jpg

REALLY COOL DEVICE & USEFULL TOO

Reactions: sirtbhopal

xda Santhosh

Account Currently Disabled
May 10, 2014
Android forums
Boot Problem

I've installed custom rom ..... but the boot is taking so much time ... so i need whether it will take so much time to boot naturally or is there a problem in my Phone

hillbeast

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2011
Dunedin
I've installed custom rom ..... but the boot is taking so much time ... so i need whether it will take so much time to boot naturally or is there a problem in my Phone

Make sure you wiped the data before first boot. First boot always takes a long time as it's building the dalvik-cache/dexopt. It is a limitation of de-odexed ROMs like CyanogenMod.

arun356y

Jul 9, 2011
help me in reading logcat

A few months ago my gt i5801 got a weird problem, whenever battery was low and I receieved a call, as soon as I hang up the call the pop up (power off, reboot, silent, data on/off) which normally appears by pressing power button pop ups and the phone enters in a boot loop it won't go past the gt-i5801 logo untill I remove the battery and restart it. I thought it was problem with the kisadworkx rom so changed to purumod rom but still same problem. It was all fine till 1 aug 2014 when I got a call my phone got into infinite bootloop, I went to samsung and few localshops but they were unable to fix, then I searched over internet and found that it maybe the power button problem, and someone on the galaxy y forum wrote that repeatedly pressing power may boot up the phone and it worked for me but after few seconds again the pop up appeared and again same bootloop. And and nothing works even if I enter cwm it switches off after 1 or 2 seconds. only download mode stays and I can flash rom easily but it won't boot.please help me figure out the problem, this is my regular mobile. somehow I managed to take a logcat, and I have attached it here. pls help me.

hillbeast

Feb 9, 2011
Dunedin
A few months ago my gt i5801 got a weird problem, whenever battery was low and I receieved a call, as soon as I hang up the call the pop up (power off, reboot, silent, data on/off) which normally appears by pressing power button pop ups and the phone enters in a boot loop it won't go past the gt-i5801 logo untill I remove the battery and restart it. I thought it was problem with the kisadworkx rom so changed to purumod rom but still same problem. It was all fine till 1 aug 2014 when I got a call my phone got into infinite bootloop, I went to samsung and few localshops but they were unable to fix, then I searched over internet and found that it maybe the power button problem, and someone on the galaxy y forum wrote that repeatedly pressing power may boot up the phone and it worked for me but after few seconds again the pop up appeared and again same bootloop. And and nothing works even if I enter cwm it switches off after 1 or 2 seconds. only download mode stays and I can flash rom easily but it won't boot.please help me figure out the problem, this is my regular mobile. somehow I managed to take a logcat, and I have attached it here. pls help me.

Sounds like a hardware fault. Sorry.

arun356y

Jul 9, 2011
Any idea what kind of hardware fault?
If it's possible to get it repaired it would be much better I don't want to let my G3 die.

Last edited:

arun356y

Jul 9, 2011
I forgot to mention that sometimes it starts on its own and the boot loop continues until I interfere and pullout the battery.

hillbeast

Feb 9, 2011
Dunedin
Iz means that most likely camera will never work as should ....unless if @marcellusbe makes code from scratch....

I haven't seen marcell post on here in ages. I'd suspect the camera will never work as well. The phone was designed for Eclair with no datasheets. Anything that could get it working would require reverse engineering and I don't think enough people who have that sort of equipment and knowledge care enough about the G3 anymore. Sorry :(

Top Liked Posts