[DEV] CyanogenMod 9.1 / CyanogenMod 10 by MacławStudios (update: 02.09.2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Millenium3

May 22, 2012
Seoul
o_O that explains usb fail?... ill try it

EDIT: MAKE USB WORKING!!!

Steps:

***needs adb***
-open console and type (linux console, on windows not sure...):

-Now go to settings->storage->USB conection and check that mass storage is checked. If its checked you are going in the good way!
-Reboot
-Profit!

Hope help you this!

Thanks! It worked! :good:

on Windows just do the same thing on cmd...

Reactions: farshad810
M

Macław

I made last release from tablet, because I still outside the home, and didn't checked them at all, but patches was be checked.

I added other su patch at maclaw.pl, for sure mount system in recovery before installation.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

pedrofortunato

Oct 26, 2011
I made last release from tablet, because I still outside the home, and didn't checked them at all, but patches was be checked.

I added other su patch at maclaw.pl, for sure mount system in recovery before installation.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-S5830 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

a2sd scripts not working
idk if i did something wrong but gps doesn't work, icon doesn't appear on statusbar

johnny fart pants

Jul 9, 2012
o_O that explains usb fail?... ill try it

EDIT: MAKE USB WORKING!!!

Steps:

***needs adb***
-open console and type (linux console, on windows not sure...):

-Now go to settings->storage->USB conection and check that mass storage is checked. If its checked you are going in the good way!
-Reboot
-Profit!

Hope help you this!

any idea how to do this on a mac im lost

kaktus283

Aug 15, 2011
Warsaw
Heh, I'm install CM9.1 RC2 without wipe (from RC1) and okay but after install patch "acecamera.zip" system not booting normally. Only CM9 bootanimation loop (~20 minutes)... On SU patch is working but on start is Force Close for me ...

Last edited:

Millenium3

May 22, 2012
Seoul
Heh, I'm install CM9.1 RC2 without wipe (from RC1) and okay but after install patch "acecamera.zip" system not booting normally. Only CM9 bootanimation loop (~20 minutes)... On SU patch is working but on start is Force Close for me ...

I'm afraid you will have to try with wiping... Or wait until maclaw releases CM9 RC2.1

Sent from a certain Galaxy Ace.
A thanks will be appreciated!

Stickycover

Dec 18, 2011
Gurgaon, NCR
GPS

I am using Cm9 RC2 with all the patches applied.
My GPS seems to not work. It is not a device problem, because it works on all other ROMs.
I use Foursquare and Facebook check-ins and none of those work.
On Google Maps, it seems to be locating me fine but says that the GPS is not turned on and seems to be using Wi-Fi and cellular data to locate.
I used the same apps on my SIII, Foursquare and Google Maps and they work fine.
Any help?

alldine345

Mar 28, 2011
wifi bugs, cant turn wifi on. but i like new camera app, it's smoother and better preview. deep sleep working after using camera. wait for new rc2.1 :D

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Are you sure you downloaded the whole rom? Installing only the patch won't work.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

yes i am downloading the whole rom SMiller,,, is it 128mb, cuz it seems a bit small :S,, i dunno whats going on,, i also went back to stock rom and rooted then flashed and still doesnt work,, i dunno im downloading it again

daredj

May 8, 2011
it seems that BT is not working (i dont use it a lot but its a bug anyway...)

Logcat:
D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine( 211): Bluetooth state 10 -> 11
V/BluetoothEventManager( 3153): Received android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED
V/BluetoothMasReceiver(11519): BluetoothMasReceiver onReceive :android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED
E/BluetoothMasReceiver(11519): BluetoothMasReceiver onReceive :android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED
D/BluetoothMasReceiver(11519): Bluetooth STATE CHANGED to 11
I/bluedroid( 211): Starting hciattach daemon
E/brcm_patchram_plus(13550): open(/data/.nvmac_bt.info) failed: No such file or directory (2)
E/brcm_patchram_plus(13550): port --enable_lpm could not be opened, error 13

Maybe that line causes error?

CJCord

May 28, 2012
- cam still a bit buggy (when changing picture resolution (5MP => 3MP and so on) it takes a while until the value changes. seems like its "thinking a while"^^
- BUG: made a pic, opened galery from cam-app, deleted pic (was just a test. took a random picture of my monitor), went back to cam-app => it closed stating the cam cannot be connecte to
- also SU seems to make problems. when i first tried to update binary it denied itself root-acces before even asking me. closing and reopening "fixed" that problem

i successfully applied both patches. last night it completely depleted my batt, when trying to boot-.- (i went to sleep....)
succeded with: FULL WIPE => install RC2 and SU fix => reboot => try to update SU bin => reboot into CWMR => mount system/data/cache => install cam-fix => reboot => have audio, have cam, have root => fave fun =)

Reactions: KaiTzer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have forced developer to leave. Well done :rolleyes:

It's time for my comment:
    Every developer ends his career, but you can do this in a different way. We (mods) are going to investigate the whole situation and find out if and who stoled the sources. KANGing is a serious violation. Now you are only attacking each other and searching for guilty, which is childish and immature behavior. I don't understand, why on earth aren't you leaving this to moderators. Are you looking for thanks, glory etc.? Android is an open sourced project, which should give us fun and joy - not money. XDA is not the place to make money. Full stop.

Now we'll try to end this war.
    Well done people.

This thread remains closed.

Tom
    Thread remains closed.
    1. Use the bug tracker to report bugs.
    2. Use the thread in General to chat.
    3. This thread is a sticky to keep it on the first page.
    4. I'll reopen it when Macław or other developer would ask me to do that.
    Today I had little fun with working on camera drivers!
    So, camera application is not crashed at start. liboemlibrary loads with no errors, start even preview thread, but no preview image yet.

2.png

Here is logcat: http://cs.fill.ee/android/logcat_cam

It's a little goal reached. Moving next)
    You have to learn some new rules...

Over 100(?) posts deleted, many warnings, around 20 infractions...
    Stay on topic - next time ban hammer will go down.
    so this was yesterday morning / early afternoon and you still havent released the changelog

why lie to us

p.s mod's stop deleting my posts on this thread when you accept them everywhere else !!! at the end of the day we aint allowed to ask ETA's so why are dev's allowed to lie and give us false information about release times of information / roms !!!

I am sorry that you feel that XDA is your own personal tech support site. Maybe you should read the XDA Mantra. I will attempt to nip this in the bud right now.

Get this and get it clearly. Devs do this for free. You donate out of the goodness of your heart but it in NO way gives you the "purchasing power" to demand anything from a developer. This entitlement attitude you have is despicable. Your attitude has helped to contribute to the state of our site.

XDA-Developers exists for the developers and you come here and contribute of your own free will - and you donate of your own free will. Period. You don't like it - don't donate and don't download. You don't like that - go somewhere else.

Let's break this down a little bit here - XDA is....
    • XDA is a developers site
    • XDA is a free forum you are ALLOWED to use. We could make it invite only
    • XDA is and always will be about the developers. And before you say without the users there would be no XDA, Bullshit, who do you think used the stuff before normal people even knew what a smartphone was......wait for it.........other developers. People that could give good feedback with relavent info. Not just "dahhh this is broken, please fix".

XDA is not....
    • XDA is not a place to come and make your phone cool.
    • XDA is not the cool place for idiots to hang out.
    • XDA is not your friends house
    • XDA is not a democracy
    • XDA is not a place to make Money.

That is all. Whomever decides to continue this line of reasoning and try and complain about a developer not acceding to your demands will earn themselves a nice short vacation from XDA.