• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DEV][DISCONTINUED] CyanogenMod 12.1 for the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-830F

Search This thread

raxxeo

Sep 17, 2021
Your version is: openjdk version "1.7.0_75" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_75-b13) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.75-b04, mixed mode).
The required version is: "1.7.x" iam getting this while builduing mka bacon plzzz help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE: This project is now discontinued - the source code is still up though...

Grarak and me have been working on a CM port for this device - I got it booting some weeks ago, but there are a lot of issues - as of today, this is far from being a daily driver! The purpose of this thread is for developers to contribute with bug fixes, ideas etc. If you are looking for builds, I'll have to disappoint you: I'm not going to link to any, this is just a development thread (as the [DEV] tag in the title suggests).

However, everyone is encouraged to make their own builds, debug, fix and send pull requests. To get a build, proceed as follows:
    Code:
    repo init -u git://github.com/lenovo-yt2-dev/android.git -b cm-12.1
    repo sync
    source build/envsetup.sh
    lunch cm_YT2-userdebug
    mka bacon

I also encourage interested devs and experienced users to join #cm-baytrail on freenode.

The device-specific code can be found on GitHub.
    Hello !

Yep, great work here @Olivier :D, thank you very much for your work !

I'm currently busy with my CM-13.0 for Huawei G8 & GX8 ... but as soon as I finish, was left only fingerprint sensor to enable, I'll try to help/collaborate on this great project !

Btw I already added device tree for build TWRP, and also I managed to fix some bugs into stock Lenovo kernel 5.1.1 ! .

Best regards !
    Well, that doesn't surprise me to be honest. As @social-design-concepts pointed out, a common baytrail device tree would be the best solution on the long run.

i have finished cleaning up my intel_base / baytrail_base device tree, i still have to clean up the device tree for my Lenovo Spark TAB S8-50F and move the parts that are common into the baytrail_base device tree hope to have everything up on git before morning.
    @Olivier i've been working on cm-12.1 for a bit now, i have some build fixes for libmix, omx-components, and libva, i'll send you in the next few days because i already have a stable/cm-12.1-YOG7D base i'm using if you could provide a little detail on whats working / not working on your build so i can compare to the status of my build.

It's not up on git yet but i also have started a intel_base / baytrail_base device tree to hope make adding additional baytrail devices easier. look forward to contributing anything i can to bring cm builds to intel android baytrail devices.
    @Olivier thanks for the moral support, still a ways to go but now it boots :

Screenshot_20161226-223958.png