Multitouch Development Thread
Thank does not just go to me but also to doixanh!! Please make sure to give him a thumbs up as well!!
We have managed to unload the kernel driver and patched a modded dual touch driver which can now be loaded.
- rooted device
- latest Kernel and Baseband M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
Here are a few instructions:
- Download attached zip file
- unzip (before)
- Place on your SD card
- goto any shell
- type: "insmod /sdcard/cy8ctma300_ser.ko"
- you will have dual touch enabled now
- after a reboot you will lose dual touch if you have any troubles
If you want it to work properly you will have to edit your hw_config.sh and copy cy8ctma300_ser.ko to /system/lib/modules/
add the two lines before any other insmod at the bottom of hw_config.sh:
Also edit your build.prop and add the lines below:
IF IT DOES NOT WORK AND YOU GET A FAILURE "file exists" WHILE INSMODDING PLEASE USE THIS FILE INSTEAD (SEEMS TO BE TWO DIFFERENT MINI PROS OUT THERE):
Module for Firmware 2.1.1.C.0.0
Module for Firmware 2.1.0.A.06
Module for Firmware 2.1.0.A.0.54
- no other bugs found so far
Sources are available here : Github
Please read instructions before you try!
Please comment here if you want to discuss