Dev found for cm port! WIP CM Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abrahammmmmmm_

Oct 19, 2013
Salem
guys idk what i did. i got bootloader unlocked but it formated my phone

edit. now i remember. i messed up holding the buttons. they are in an awkward possition and i held it for factory reset...sucks for me

Actually I think unlocking the booloader does an automatic wipe for security reasons or at least that's always been the case for me so either way there couldn't have been another outcome

Rashed97

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2012
Yeah, unlocking the bootloader wipes the device for security purposes, but congrats! Now you can flash stuff.

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
what is this ? a full rom or just a test that 4.3 wont boot ?

regardless, im gonna flash and provide some logcats if it doesnt boot or whatever

EDIT: didnt even get to flash in TWRP 2.6.0.0 , it gave me an

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")
error executing updater binary in zip

Hurr durrr easy fix. i had named everything operaul (which is one name for this device) obviously it's mystul, easy enough fix

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

russian392

Apr 30, 2012
Simpsonville, SC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ya it is. and there is one already in the forums so rashed has it and is already working on a test build...he is definately very quick at this...so test build will be out quite soon! :good:

I'm not that fast, but this phone isn't that complicated, so yes I might have one for you to test tonight.
    The kernel is done, I'll push that to GitHub in a few min. It's gonna be 3.4.49

Now the device folders and vendor stuff. I'll probably end up building it tomorrow.

All the repos for this project are here: https://github.com/htc-first
    Once I'm done with it all, I'll see if CM will be willing to accept it and make it an officially maintained device.
    No, but I can use a prebuilt kernel. However, that will only be a last resort.

no need to use a prebuilt. i got a kernel building perfectly fine, just not pushed any of my changes to github that's required to build it.

i'll do it once i got CM built and out

btw doing 4.3 is pointless until 4.1 boots

to test my theory that 4.3 won't boot

http://downloads.kanger.me/?dir=unstable/operaul

FULL LOGS if you DO NOT know how to logcat then don't bother with this, also kmsg's and everything else

THE BOOT.IMG INSIDE THE ZIP NEEDS TO BE FLASHED IF YOU ARE NOT S-OFF'D
    I'm running a test build now with the files I pulled from another developer's repos. I know it's gonna need a ton of work but if it actually builds and boots then there won't be much left to do.
    I'd be willing to donate some money via paypal, you should post your email so people interested could help you get your hands on a first. They go for bargain bin prices on ebay.