• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[DEV]GALAXY NEXUS 4.1 DUMP

Search This thread

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009
Taking a few minutes to run through this, its disappointing that its odexed. I tried doing some research here, but I only got a 'out' folder with jibberish .smali files(dont think thats right). With it odexed like this, it cant be used (odex files hold info for device specific info I guess), it has to be de-odexed. I know someone on here knows how to do it, so till they do that its a wall to pass.

Agree with your statement man.. a bit difficult to de-odex those files.. Some apks can't deodex.. Anyways no luck with the Rom, i got boot loops and build.prop needs some cleaning. Will work further more.

There are deodexed versions floating around if you search a bit.
For the ones interested in the porting adventure.. Have a look at this thread..

Unfortunately I am to busy lately to have a look at it myself :)

theslam08

Oct 24, 2008
East Coast

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
+1 on the video it looks fantastic..... I am so anxious. If I may ask since I don't see much posted, how far are we? Is there any progress towards this yet? If so how can I contribute I would love to get the ball rolling on this project. Thank you to the OP for the dump and all the info

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

walter79

Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2006
Code:
04:04 <walter79> can someone help with this http://pastebin.com/dmC0vcrV    jelly bean on htc leo   ? 
04:04 <walter79> 04:00:02.619 Error dalvikvm 211  ERROR: couldn't find native method
04:04 <walter79> 04:00:02.619 Error dalvikvm 211  Requested: Llibcore/net/RawSocket;.create:(Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;Ljava/lang/String;)V
04:04 <walter79> 04:00:02.620 Error dalvikvm 211  Candidate: Llibcore/net/RawSocket;.create:(Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;SLjava/lang/String;)V

Can someone help?

smokin901

Code:
04:04  can someone help with this http://pastebin.com/dmC0vcrV    jelly bean on htc leo   ? 
04:04  04:00:02.619 Error dalvikvm 211  ERROR: couldn't find native method
04:04  04:00:02.619 Error dalvikvm 211  Requested: Llibcore/net/RawSocket;.create:(Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;Ljava/lang/String;)V
04:04  04:00:02.620 Error dalvikvm 211  Candidate: Llibcore/net/RawSocket;.create:(Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;SLjava/lang/String;)V

Can someone help?

that is where even i got stuck. if you replace libandroid_runtime.so from jellybean error will go but then will get stuck on netd 1.0

Update

Look at this may be this can help
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=28020178

Last edited:
Reactions: Alvaro Recoba
J

jianC

Why can't you guys just wait for the source to come out? lol

The best you can achieve from a pre-built image is a hack 'n pack "proof of concept" unless you got some mad reverse engineer/hex editing skills..

crawlingcity

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2010
Porto
Well, it actually worth to move to ics, the 3d and 2d speed changed from night to day (i don't think if i wrote this correctly XD)

the way my rom works, it's better (to me) than ics. in terms of numbers and benchmarks etc ye ICS might win, in daily use I won't trade my rom. Anyway, project butter changes all of this :) google outdid themselves!

Top Liked Posts