[DEV][Game][4.4+] Quick Brain - Math wourkout

Search This thread

e23t93

Oct 28, 2014
Mumbai
No buddy, I used eclipse.. I built it using andengine.. The one made by Nicolas Gramlich... Android studio is something different I guess

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DEV][Game][4.4+] Quick Brain - Math wourkout

Quick Brain
    1 EN.png

Hello. It's my first game! ) Please leave comments or some ideas. Thanks.

A new list of promo codes to disable ads!(y)

Get in on Google play!

Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater. � Albert Einstein.

Welcome to Quick Brain, the puzzle game where you get the power of math in your hands.

This Brainteaser is an interesting brain simulator. And consists of different mind improvement and stimulating games. Inside are collected following puzzles and mini-games:

- Multiplication table
    - Training game with flexible settings for math learning: (✖️ Multiplication, ➕ Addition, ➖ Subtraction or ➗ Division), choose the difficulty, timer, type of the game and solve problems, maths equations
    - 2048 is a puzzle with many sizes, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8 and speed level
    - True / False mathematical quiz
    - Math Balance - problem solving mind workout
    - Schulte table - fit brains trainer strengthening your brain abilities
    - Power memory - will help you develop essential memory and focus
    - We added the classic 2048 puzzle - addictive and a very simple number puzzle game. You join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile!

HOW TO PLAY:
    Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. When 2048 tile is created, the player wins! 8 .. 16 ... 1024 .. 2048. To access Leaderboard, you will have to sign in using google plus account.

Develop your intellectual facilities by solving various mathematical tasks as quickly as possible: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division! Limited amount of time for answering only stimulates your brain to work faster, better and more efficiently.
    Mountain your Math skills by playing �Quick Brain� daily! Compare your records with friends, thereby motivating yourself to be the best among them.

In Quick Brain your main target is to reach the highest number possible within the time limit, all while dealing with the high difficulty and all the other challenges that appear as you play.

Video of gameplay:
    13.png14.png17.png19.png20.png21.png22.png
    New version! 1.0.2

- Mathematical game
    - Educational Puzzle
    - IQ Trainer

Get in on Google play!

I have a new version!
    Nice design but gameplay is a little bit lacking.. Good job :good:
    Very nice minimalistic design!
    New version 1.0.6

I have a new version!
    Version 1.0.6 available. Please, if have a question or some idead for game, please tell me.